CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Get tough

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2006, 01:26 PM
Pro Rider
You can take all the "shootouts" and put them in one bucket and you won't have beans.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Get tough

I wish the moderators of this forum would get tough with the few people who continuely highjack threads with their inuendo and personal agendas. I used to like this site for it's information and general level headed atmosphere. It has been trashed by a very few people and it would be nice if they would just stop posting. JMHO

Old 12-06-2006, 02:02 PM
RIP Dear Friend
Default Get tough

I would suggest using the thumbs down tab or hit below your signature using the "Report this to a Moderator". In the message please explain what the problem is in the thread and include the screen name of the member, members causing the issue you are referring too. Many times what one member thinks is a problem is not to others so its often a judgment call on the moderators part if any action is taken. The moderators here on the ATV Connection forums are perfect, well balanced individuals but occasionally they slip in the mud and need a "Report this to a Moderator" to get back on track, a thread.

Old 12-06-2006, 02:34 PM
Pro Rider
Default Get tough

Great advice Raptorfm, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-06-2006, 05:32 PM
Pro Rider
You can take all the "shootouts" and put them in one bucket and you won't have beans.
Default Get tough

Speaking of the devil....

Old 12-06-2006, 05:56 PM
Pro Rider
Default Get tough

Originally posted by: Cardiac
Speaking of the devil....
If you have a problem with what I post, DONT READ IT! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-06-2006, 06:01 PM
Pro Rider
Default Get tough

Pretty hard. Seems like you have an opinion or post on every thread and some aren't so nice.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-06-2006, 06:03 PM
Pro Rider
Default Get tough

Yes sir. Your correct. I have an opinion just like the rest of us on here. Sometimes it matters, other times it dont.

If you see HeadsupRacing at the end of a post, take it for what its worth. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-06-2006, 06:11 PM
Pro Rider
Default Get tough

Well it just goes to show that opinions are like **** holes, every one has one!!
And with that being an open thread folks are going to post what they want, I know some great DS threads have been Jacked fo rno other reason than to blow the thread, if I have done this to anyones thread un knowingly I apologize for it sometimes you get caught up in the banter.

Old 12-06-2006, 06:17 PM
Pro Rider
Default Get tough

I was with you Cardiac but thats not who I was thinking of. Heads up is a good guy and would give you the shirt off his back. He has no hidden agenda just states his opinion. I get frustrated sometimes like you and just have to remember everyones opinions are going to be different in one way or the other. I just know the ones that drive me nuts and dont read anything I see they have posted on. Its usually not worth reading anyway. Im with for the most part about the highjacking threads. That sucks

Old 12-06-2006, 07:06 PM
Pro Rider
Default Get tough

Mr Meaner
I don't know HUR so I should not pick him out. It justs seems every time I read a thread that goes sidways, he is always in the middle of it. I respect everyones opinion. I don't respect when that opinion is unfounded and does damage to someone else. I have said enough.

Quick Reply: Get tough