CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

DOME VALLEY.... The true valley of death.

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2007, 11:15 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DOME VALLEY.... The true valley of death.

Dude Frist i was having trouble figuring out who you were with.Lets see the clown group....Dude "what ever" lets get this straight they challenged me i Acceepted i talked to your leader told him give me time to dial in. Then i seen the bike driving off in the back of the guy's truck you realy know how to show class.I was there for several hours after your boy left.But i do know his bike was not running its best try showing some class. I was swapping wins all day at the river with you boy's 10 mil i know your leader claimed to doug it was not your ten mil.But the beauty of the deal is he admitted i beat the 10 mill they had out there.Get over yourselfs your not that fast.I try to aim higher but if it makes you feel like big boy's to try and discredit someone feel free.I would highly suggest you show a little class.You weren't even souposed to be racing the big bike your "DRAG" banshee was only running 5.6 the trip before the one were speaking of.My stock bore's were running 5.4
and 5.2 now why would you want the turbo.But pump yourselfs all you want. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-02-2007, 11:25 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

So you know you boy's did tell me the bike was not running right thats why i never talked crap but once again you boy's can't resist running your mouths.I have alway's had a wealth of respect for brian but oh well !!!!! I guess you can't control all the groupies that hang out with Your team.And while your at it tell all these folks what happened when i lined up with the "FASTEST FOUR STROKE AT 339TH"With my tiney stock bike.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Excuse me thats tiney "stock bore" bike. there is enough lying going on here with out me adding to it.

Old 01-02-2007, 11:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Im fighting the need to go on but i will leave it at this......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 01-02-2007, 11:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Dont hold back AZ...

Old 01-03-2007, 02:08 AM
Pro Rider

I leave here for a couple of years, log on and AZ is still in the same argument as when I left. I think. Isn't there some guy in a Texas trailer park who is part of this equation? Where is he at? This is surreal.

Old 01-03-2007, 02:16 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

LOL, I remember those days!! 14 mins!!!!! beat az at Glamis and they got into it..LMAO Did I get that right??

BTW- This is a whole different equation man!lol

Old 01-03-2007, 10:29 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

You know what ill leave the losers to there buiness because all the mouths are just that mouths.And you know i miss 14 too.But when you deal with these people this is what happens.This same crew is running around with a trophy they won at planet sand aginst air.Alls we had to do was pay and we got trophy's i couldn't deal with that i loaded my bike and left .Then i hear how they beat me for the big bore champ.Its real easy to beat me when im not there.But yet there proud and bragging about it once again a new guy in buiness for himself that chooses the low road. The bottom line is they have never beat me and don't have what it takes.Well you ladies are boring me just a little tip Brian these little pimple faced boy's you have runnig there mouths are not your futur try the hi road see if you can attract people with money instead of loser looking to latch on. then you might make some money.And the other fools just feel free to run your mouths.Hey mario call me we can get together some time im thinking your HP stock bore is just that HP HYPE you have my # do you have what it takes im thinking never not yet.As a matter of fact most coming on here talking crap haver my # call me if you realy think you have what it takes.Any way's talk amongst your selfs i have work to do and you losers are boring me.

Richard Yocabet
602-763-4405

Old 01-03-2007, 12:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

WOW richard you get worked up easier than I thought. Especially this time in the morning..

Well. Since you called me out, Ill put my stockbore up against your nos stockbores, and mine on all motor. Ive invited you ALREADY to Dumont and you cried out. I even offered to buy the patrone and hospitality.

And since you think the stockbore is hype than why dont you line your turbo up with the little motor at FSCS. EVERY 4 stroke that is fast will be there, why wont you?

Ill put my bike up against all three of your bikes. Come to Dumont and if you can outrun me with your stockbores on nos, ill give you $500, If you lose you pay up... And when I beat the turbo we will negotiate.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-03-2007, 12:24 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Rutro raggy......sum budy jus got called out!!!! 100 bucks says he dont show!!

Old 01-03-2007, 12:35 PM
Pro Rider

So what days is Dome Valley track gonna be open ?

Quick Reply: DOME VALLEY.... The true valley of death.