CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Goodbye Anna Nicole

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2007, 05:40 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Goodbye Anna Nicole

Just heard that Anna Nicole Smith was found dead from a drug overdose in a Florida hotel room, sad to hear, and for her 6 month old baby girl to loose her mum. There goes my dream of Anna Nicole coming to Australia and me taking her for a ride on my DS up on our beach, she did look good in a bikini[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-08-2007, 06:44 PM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is this for real..

Old 02-08-2007, 06:50 PM
Pro Rider

Yep , its a true she was a very troubled person. Great looking gal, but lots of problems.

Old 02-08-2007, 06:53 PM
Pro Rider

It has made the news over here, it is 6am in the morning here, I presume it is true. All the money she has and still gets into drugs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 02-08-2007, 07:24 PM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They haven't said it was a drug overdose, right now it's all speculation. The only thing that is fact is that she was a gold digger and a smoking hot one at that!

Old 02-08-2007, 07:25 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: raptorgav
It has made the news over here, it is 6am in the morning here, I presume it is true. All the money she has and still gets into drugs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
Money can never gaurantee happiness.

Look at all the stars that have died from drugs, been divorced several times, pulled over for a DUI, beaten their son (Ryan Oneil), etc.

It's a shame that here in America, the "American Dream" is perverted by the media and by Hollywood and exemplified by their own sons and daughters.

Shame. Maybe these folks just need to get on an ATV and ride the dunes for a while to clear their head instead of expecting to be happy with what the media tells them will make them happy.

Old 02-08-2007, 07:47 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I agree. . . Dune On!!!

Just back from a week long trip at Mother G (Glamis) and that was one healty vacation!

Already looking forward to Oregon this summer!

Why would I want to OD on drugs when I got a Dune trip coming up???

Sad story.

Old 02-08-2007, 08:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

God Bless

Old 02-08-2007, 08:47 PM
TPR
The Champ

That was one troubled person.

Heard the original report when they had found her and took her to the hospital, they were speculating that she may have done somthing that would delay her having to submit to a paternity test because she probably knows that the baby's dad is not Howard K. Stern (Who has to be the most disingenouos person I have ever seen) and would have to pay the father support money.

If that was indeed the case, sadly she took it too far and perhaps for the better, the baby will have the oppertunity to grow up in a sane environment instead of the circus that was her life.

TPR

Old 02-08-2007, 09:27 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: TPR
That was one troubled person.Heard the original report when they had found her and took her to the hospital, they were speculating that she may have done somthing that would delay her having to submit to a paternity test because she probably knows that the baby's dad is not Howard K. Stern (Who has to be the most disingenouos person I have ever seen) and would have to pay the father support money. If that was indeed the case, sadly she took it too far and perhaps for the better, the baby will have the oppertunity to grow up in a sane environment instead of the circus that was her life. TPR

Yep!

Quick Reply: Goodbye Anna Nicole