CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Lets bring Sandbomber back!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2007, 06:01 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lets bring Sandbomber back!!!

Say, connection we need to bring back SandBomber back, the forums are not the same with out him!
Hate seeing the good guys booted from here.

Old 04-05-2007, 06:15 PM
Pro Rider

Some people never change......

Old 04-05-2007, 06:26 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I don't even know the story - I had no idea he was booted, is this true? I mean yes I have missed him and always liked him, and he's done me favors that I know I owe him for even, but I must have missed out on the saga I guess and never knew he was booted...can't imagine why, he's a very nice and likable guy to say the least.

Old 04-05-2007, 06:30 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Wouldn't hurt to have ANNIHILATER, BigDaddy, Blackhawk, Sandaholic, Eaglecollector, and some of the other well versed and all knowledgable back over here too. Especially since the new hangout is under attack with the sme ol same ol that ran them off in the first place... Guess it's a society thing that we can't get away from with this generation. Oh well, there's still good info to be found at both places, just hate to see the newbs missing out on some of what the "elders" could provide them with.

Old 04-05-2007, 06:43 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Man I'm really out of the loop I guess - I don't even know what the "other" hangout is??? And now that you mention it, yes I miss all of those guys, but are they really staying away from here? I just figured it was that time of the year when lots of stuff is going on and traffic would pick back up in a while. My dune season is just now starting, I know I will be on here more than I have been for a while...

Old 04-05-2007, 06:50 PM
RIP Dear Friend

You can't have it both ways[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] stab someone in the back over there and expect it to be normal over here.

Old 04-05-2007, 06:51 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

I'd tell ya Chris, but you don't even want to go over there right now. Been over 60 post just in the last two hours alone on the same old **** that made them leave here. Don't ask...

Our season is just winding down, this weekend will probably be my last Glamis trip until the Fall. Cold front moving through that is supposed to get the temperatures down to the mid to low 90's. Above that it starts wearing on you where the energy level gets zapped. Right now here it is 89 with 6% humidity. Have to stay hydrated.

Old 04-05-2007, 07:09 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: aceisback
I'd tell ya Chris, but you don't even want to go over there right now. Been over 60 post just in the last two hours alone on the same old **** that made them leave here. Don't ask...
Thats a fact.....

Old 04-05-2007, 07:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

that's a trip man, its 35 degrees here, gonna be down to 20 tonight! it'll be warm in no time though, I'll be riding sand towards the end of this month and won't hit dirt again for a while...can't wait.

well I guess I'll take your word for it Ace, and leave it all alone, stay away. I got my fill of drama a long long time ago, appologized to a couple choice people for ever getting into the soap opera, and left it behind cold turkey and never looked back. ever since then I have avoided certain topics, and totally tried to stick straight to being cool and kind, or straight up not saying nothing at all, and I can honestly say that I feel great man.

so with that I say Up the Irons!

Old 04-05-2007, 07:14 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Raptoryfn660r
You can't have it both ways[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] stab someone in the back over there and expect it to be normal over here.
I dont know who stabbed who, but as I wrote before Bomber didnt get a chance to leave ,he was just booted NO WARNING.
He has been off for a month, how about letting back in here to help out these threads.

Quick Reply: Lets bring Sandbomber back!!!