CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

PLANET SAND ROLL CALL!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2007, 10:45 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PLANET SAND ROLL CALL!!!

Sweet! Now was those fast GREEEN times with an overated hpr motor? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

What kind of Motor is guy running? I havnt heard about this bike much.

I heard that the new 855 Eric was running was making huge HP on motor. Those times definately insure that!

Congrats to Eric/HPR for making history again, and good luck to all the racers!! I hope ALL racers have a safe trip.

Old 04-19-2007, 12:07 AM
Pro Rider

Should be good. I look forward to seeing everyone

Old 04-19-2007, 11:14 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Eric running 3.91 on his first NOS pass is a credit to his abilities. If he gets the NOS dialed in and runs the jets we ran at Albany, he will be deep in the 3.8's. I don't know if that chassis will be stable much quicker than that........

Old 04-19-2007, 04:16 PM
Pro Rider

Congrats to Eric!!! Is he running today in the single cylinder all motor class or is he gonna save it for Saturday? I hope we get to see a 4 poke get into the 3.8's and it is looking like Eric just might will be there or beyond.

Old 04-19-2007, 04:19 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
Sweet! Now was those fast GREEEN times with an overated hpr motor? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

What kind of Motor is guy running? I havnt heard about this bike much.

I heard that the new 855 Eric was running was making huge HP on motor. Those times definately insure that!

Congrats to Eric/HPR for making history again, and good luck to all the racers!! I hope ALL racers have a safe trip.
I am almost 99% sure Guy is running a HPR800 unless they have changed something recently. That motor was making some really good numbers on the dyno is what I was told. Congrats to both HPR bikes for making an awesome showing so far.

Old 04-19-2007, 07:17 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Just got off the phone with Fast69. Eric won the 4stroke all motor class. With a best pass of 4.15. Fast69 ran a best of 4.3.

Eric entered the 2 stoke class and was into the 3rd round when the motor decided to tear itself away from the frame. The frame cant be repaired so, its still up in the air if the 855 motor will get to back up the 3.91 it ran in test & tune.

White Ghost won the 2 stroke class with his motor on a drag frame. With a best time of 4.5.

Old 04-19-2007, 11:56 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2007, 12:07 AM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

There is also bad news from THEBOM camp. Jeffs override is failing, he cant get it in to third gear. Its a brand new tranny so he doesnt know whats wrong.

Lets see here.....Eric has a health motor and a broken frame, and Jeff has a good frame and a hurt motor. Hopefully the two can team up and try to bring home another Bombardier win. Good luck guys.

Old 04-20-2007, 01:43 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Goodsound
There is also bad news from THEBOM camp. Jeffs override is failing, he cant get it in to third gear. Its a brand new tranny so he doesnt know whats wrong.

Lets see here.....Eric has a health motor and a broken frame, and Jeff has a good frame and a hurt motor. Hopefully the two can team up and try to bring home another Bombardier win. Good luck guys.
This would be an ultimate sacrifice that will bridge the gap in this rivalry.

I offered up everything I have within my power to both guys today just to see the DS on top.

Old 04-20-2007, 01:46 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

The feuding has never been between Eric and Jeff. Its always been between customers of the two groups. I do believe Jeff, offered one of his bikes to Eric to get him back in the races. But when I last talked to Fast69 they were debating throwing Erics big motor into Fast's drag frame. Hopefully it all works out and we see a DS on top come Saturday.

I know I will be there.

Quick Reply: PLANET SAND ROLL CALL!!!