CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Headworks OHV Park, Genoa, NE, June 9th & 10th

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2007, 06:23 PM
amd
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Headworks OHV Park, Genoa, NE, June 9th & 10th

wow!!!

Old 06-04-2007, 09:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

DStroyer, That is the only decent video I have of the turbo DS every since I owned one in 2001! I am not posting this video to show your DS, it's to show mine. Again it's the only video I have.

quadbart, Did I say I would win every bike I raced? No I didn't, I said I would RUN any bike to see how close the races are. Come on people.

More later... I will correct the false info posted here. I have let it go in the past but not this time!!!

Old 06-04-2007, 09:17 PM
Pro Rider

?????

Old 06-04-2007, 10:17 PM
Pro Rider

Ok Dave,

I was just wondering why this is the video you use to say, look what this machine will beat. Im dropping it.

later,

Gary

Old 06-04-2007, 11:36 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I'm not dropping it yet!

OK, here are the facts people.

The Saturday morning at East Coast DS days I raced DStroyer several times and I won easily from start to finish every time, never lost. Everyone saw it repeatedly, but no one got it on video. DStroyer, you told me you couldn't stay with me off the line. I gave you some tips how I launch. Then your NOS line blew out and you mentioned it was a good time to up the NOS jets from the 30 you were running. I was running medium boost at that time by the way.

In the afternoon, you came back repaired. Now, mysteriously you were right with me when we raced and I had done some "tuning" myself. How is that possible unless you upped the NOS. The bottom line is you were beat earlier in the day with the initial setup you came to run with. You had to raise the bar to be able to run with me. I still did not lose a race, except for 2. One was the race where they wanted us to take it easy and run with a bunch of slower DS's. The second was when I wheelied and had to get out of the throttle. I did not pull off the track because you were gone, LOL!!!!!!!

Late in the day I upped the boost 1psi. I raced my DS against quadbart piloting your DS, several times and it wasn't even close anymore. I run a +8 swingarm, not a +12, same length as yours. I had full suspension too, just setup lower to the ground like a typical sport ATV.

I did record the max boost I was running at the end of the day and it was not over 20psi. I never went back for repairs on this trip!

My DS is a duner - full suspension, no override, no wheelie bar, rides the dunes easily. I always do some dune riding on any trip I go on, including the trips to silver lake. I climbed the hills at silver lake many times. I did ride a little with you guys too, but we got seperated on the hill climbs.

Your bike was standing up off the line on NOS without moving one bike length due to lack of enough torque to blast your 12 paddle haulers free. That's how I lauched with the frontend down by blasting my 14 paddle extremes tires free with massive torque.

My DS was not even pulling as hard as it usually does due to the sand conditions. I was not getting any hookup and the turbo was not even fully loaded. Had I been hooking up like I usually do the races would have been over in the first second or two. You can see from my roost that there was no hook up. When my DS is hooking up the angle of the roost is 45 degrees. In these videos the roost is very low angle.

My 550lb DS has been running with 4.3X bikes for some time now. It will be at least this fast next time out. The race head is on now. I upped the fuel at idle/off boost 5% to start. What ever gains I get with this head at zero boost, get multiplied by the amount of boost I'm running. So it's easy to calculate how much potential power gain there is to be had if I'm able to run the boost at the level I usually do.

MRHP ran a 3.91. Starting out with a 100HP 4-cyl motor and adding 60HP of NOS you are still beat with your 4.1 - 4.2.

Choose, my DS is faster off the line now and better setup for short races. I've made some changes since you saw it - 8:1 piston is now 10.4:1 and 105mm, chassis lowered slightly, ignition timing is advanced for alcohol, running projected tip plugs now. IF my duner runs close to drag bikes lightened hundreds of lbs with overrides and wheelie bars, you gotta wonder about those dragbike setups...

Old 06-04-2007, 11:57 PM
Pro Rider

she looks and sounds like a runner...... Just looks like to much work to make that kind of power! I changed from a raptor to a banshee for that being one of the reasons!

Old 06-05-2007, 08:48 AM
Pro Rider

LOL,
Thats a load of BS right there.

By the way, I never left the park that day, I was camped right on the beach with the easy up and my truck. I never touched the jetting on my nitrous system what so ever. I replaced a poly line. The only thing I did to my nitrous system was shut it off!!!!!!! I shut it off because I couldnt keep the front end down after rolling on the throttle. Came back in the afternoon and mysteriously I ran with you???????? Wow Dave. Geeeze I hate these forums! I think its easier to just not defend yourself.

Wow,
You beat me repedidly???? Bull Shiaot
You gave ME tips????? I dont need tips from you Dave, Ive been racing for many years.
It wasnt even close????? Tunnel vision I guess
You ONLY have a plus 8?????? Remember when we lined the bikes up right next to eachother, your bike was 5 inches longer than mine, and I had a plus 8. I build them, so Im well aware of how long they are!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know, after that weekend, you posted you never lost to anything ALLLLLL weekend. You need to take the blinders off!!!

That enough for me, this is exactly why I wont line up to RACE someone anymore unless Im set up to RACE.
Ive had enough keyboard racing. You have the ability to find out where I race all summer long. You havent showed up yet, and something tells me you wont. Proof is in the pudding Dave, not on the internet with a keyboard.

I hope you kick ars in NE. I hope you beat the HP research time. Im done on these kind of sites, like many others before me, and Ill spend my time on the track and in the dunes!!!!

Good luck in NE
Gary

Old 06-05-2007, 08:52 AM
Pro Rider

Ah crap, one last post,

You are full of Shiaot DAve, I reread your post, and you are full of it over your head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

1 psi of boost, LOL,

YOu have the fastest keyboard in the countrly dave,

Old 06-05-2007, 09:12 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: ScoobyDFW

Choose, my DS is faster off the line now and better setup for short races. I've made some changes since you saw it - 8:1 piston is now 10.4:1 and 105mm, chassis lowered slightly, ignition timing is advanced for alcohol, running projected tip plugs now. IF my duner runs close to drag bikes lightened hundreds of lbs with overrides and wheelie bars, you gotta wonder about those dragbike setups...</end quote></div>

Scooby, there will be plenty of video rolling on Saturday. Hear me loud and clear.....IF YOUR TURBO BIKE CAN LEAVE WITH THE NITROUS BIKES OFF THE LINE AND BEAT THEM IN 300FT I WILL HAVE A TURBO ON MY NEWEST CREATION!

Old 06-05-2007, 09:39 PM
amd
Pro Rider

Well Scooby said it is for sale cause he is getting married and buying a house. So Scott maybe you could just buy it.......lol

Quick Reply: Headworks OHV Park, Genoa, NE, June 9th & 10th