CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

300 ft drags

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2007, 05:58 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 300 ft drags

ron dont you remember that 700 of yours getting smoked at the hill, and then randal getting so shook up by having to line up against that beast that he red lighted and then broke the sprag. i was running an 80 tooth rear sprocket so there was no need for any other gear but second, LOL

Old 06-28-2007, 06:07 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Default 300 ft drags

Ronnie baby is a trained lobbiest he only knows part of the story and post only bad runs on others rides behalf and favored angle shots never never biased or losing shot's........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] The thruth we know is not whats he's in it for........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] lobbiest lawers whats the differance.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] LOL.

Im sure the lobbying checks have stoped by now whats in it for you these days are some buddie getting taken care of why the rest are get ripped.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 06-28-2007, 09:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 300 ft drags

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: dznutz

ron dont you remember that 700 of yours getting smoked at the hill, and then randal getting so shook up by having to line up against that beast that he red lighted and then broke the sprag. i was running an 80 tooth rear sprocket so there was no need for any other gear but second, LOL</end quote></div>

First, the 700 was stock......even a stock pipe and the airbox lid on!!!! lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It should have been the slowest bike there.....but it wasen't! lol

Second, an 80 tooth rear sprocket would make 5th the only gear you would want to use! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Now an 80 tooth front sprocket...........now we are talking! You could go 100 mph in 1st gear. lmao

Old 06-28-2007, 09:17 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 300 ft drags

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: AZSAND

Ronnie baby is a trained lobbiest he only knows part of the story and post only bad runs on others rides behalf and favored angle shots never never biased or losing shot's........[img][/img] The thruth we know is not whats he's in it for........[img][/img] lobbiest lawers whats the differance.[img][/img] LOL.

Im sure the lobbying checks have stoped by now whats in it for you these days are some buddie getting taken care of why the rest are get ripped.[img][/img]</end quote></div>

Whats the matter AZ....did I hit a nerve? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] lol

You guys are a hoot! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-28-2007, 10:25 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 300 ft drags

No you did not you or no hpr rep has ever beat any of my bikes glen beat gary's on a bad day those days are over.And did i mention dznutz you are not allowed to address him as ronnie. unless you are as good as friends as we are.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

And nut baby are we not talking the same event where jedadiha and the crew including you went on about this rainbow bike(which by the way guys you scared me any way all that rainbow talk).Now he's out of favor so he is slow where is the consistencey here mainly im looking for the honesty.[img]i/expressions/lips.gif[/img]

Wait Wait hp did beat me at the planetfagerdrags in wiesyieanna but i too made 222 loss it at the line and eric too so easy to intimadate even on a bike thats only half running.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 06-29-2007, 12:26 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 300 ft drags

lol, how do you survive with such a dillusional mind?

There isn't anything wrong with the performance of the rainbow bike. It was on the cutting edge when it was built. it is simply outdated. The only reason it goes slow is Scott is a big SISSY and rides it like a TRX90. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] lmao

Now that turbo charged TVI800 is another story. The problem is I don't have any video's of it running right! I have three video clips of that bike. One at Dunefest 2005. Eric waxed it with Hard1's motor in Erics chassis on nitrous. I counted 3 seconds after Eric's bike crossed the finish line before turbo tim crossed the line on the monorail.

222 waxed you on Sandbombers bike at 4SWS 2006. That was the video clip I posted.

The last one I have is of you driving like an old lady at PS 2006. Eric half tracked you on that same bike on his green goblin. You seemed intent on driving into the guard rail instead of straight down the track! You don't have to take geometry to know that the shortest distance between two points is in fact a STRAIGHT LINE!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] lmao

If you would do me a favor and get some video clips of the turbo 800 actually performing, that would help alot.......Those are the only major events that bike has been to. Now you say you have it running right but won't take it to any events that count! GEEZ!

lol

Old 06-29-2007, 02:50 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default 300 ft drags

You ran into the gauard rail RICHARD?......?.........WTF were you thinkin?

Old 06-29-2007, 03:02 AM
Pro Rider
Default 300 ft drags

Richard was just getting warmed up....he'll be back, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-29-2007, 05:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 300 ft drags

An event that matters i guess if your a faggerdragger then those events matter she runs at a sanctioned event almost every month ASDA.And yes its easy to half track a bike turn on the sound let everyone hear how she was running then stand back proud daddy.The fact is you act like all the other wannabe's you pick a bad event and call yourselfs kings.And wake up im seriousley doughting that the goblin can run with my stock class bikes.these days and when yuou want ot try that on a truley sanctioned event come see me.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 06-29-2007, 07:00 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default 300 ft drags

[img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: 300 ft drags