CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Boondocker Outtie

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 08:56 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boondocker Outtie

Richard,

If he was running Nitrous (which is full on or off air) and Turbo, (which is variable air) then thats a very complex map indeed. So you're telling me that somehow this KMS Turbo Raptor which was running some sort of crazy hybrid with Nitrous and Turbo and a competitive event is somehow comparable to a stock boondocker application on a stock Can-Am Outy 800?

No doubt you had a lean nitrous backfire. But how is it Boondockers fault which was the premise for this thread?

Old 07-05-2007, 09:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Im only telling what you asked a introus explosion gose KAAAAAABOOM.

Prednison nutboy.But fear not i will survive

Old 07-05-2007, 09:34 PM
Pro Rider

If you get a nitrous backfire, that says something about the owner of the quad. On race day its the owners responsibility for tuning his quad, nobody else. If you are so lean that it backfires while on the button ... I'm not sure that is anybody's fault but one person. They do have meters for this kind of thing - they are a lot cheaper than an engine. I especially recommend them for high end builds that include nitrous. If you run a turbo and nitrous, you are simply saying to the world "I am a freaking Genius" or "I have a lot of money and I like my pants on fire". Trust me; if it goes boom, Ka Boom, or WHOOOSHBOOM, they like their pants on fire and HAD money.

Also, I have heard no facts here yet. In the US Military, they run across this when interviewing suspected Iraqi militants. They ask a direct question and get what the military calls ... Circle Talk. Round it round it goes, the talk never stops, and yet never answers the question. Maybe they have something to hide??? Maybe ???? Hmmmm???

Old 07-05-2007, 09:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I am assuming 2000mg is either a typo or an exaggeration since prednisone in even the most extreme cases of Multiple Sclerosis is only an initial dose of 200mg and 80mg every other day following.

Diseases such as Rheumatoid Arthritis require much smaller dosage.

Just wondering if you were exaggerating your drug usage as much as you do your racing prowess? lol

C'mon AZ!!!! Who would give you crap if i wasen't around??? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

HeHe

Old 07-05-2007, 09:44 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Richard, sit down and take a breath. Relax a little. I thought you could take it. I will be easier on you next time.

Still no actual information posted............

Burgers, get your burgers here!! They might be a little over done, so just add lots of fry sauce and you'll be covered.

Oh and Goodsound, you put me down for no hands on experience, but still note that all you have done is "talked with the owner" of the quad, hmmmmmmmmm....... Can I get me kettle black?

Old 07-05-2007, 09:53 PM
Pro Rider

Jed,

This is a great party! However, next time can you get some a decent game on cable TV to go with this great food? The entertainment is getting a little dull.

Marky

Old 07-05-2007, 09:54 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

lol

Old 07-05-2007, 10:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Nutboy your stupidity never stops amazeing me Dremamotyomyotosis is the diesies DR.Benjermin Harris is my doctor.his office is off 12th st and thomas across from the hospitol.i would appreciate it if you would contact him and inform him of your findings.i am one of 7 in a national case study.so we all would appreciate your input.

And marky lots of things make a bike go lean but your expertise. seen as how you could never even built a ds that could make it over my 400 ex.tells me you suffer from the knowledge your trying to portray here.You are a good salesman i give you that but save this knowledge for the beginers because yes you are boring me.

And viper asume the posistion nut boy can help you with the lip sequince And KIZZ MY AZZ [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-05-2007, 11:18 PM
Pro Rider

There is always a party crasher! LOL Please give Richard his keys.

Old 07-05-2007, 11:45 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Actualy they don't take my keys they just go way ahead and keep the traffic out of my way.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Boondocker Outtie