CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Sand drags

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2007, 12:38 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sand drags

I would like to here of some other places or tracks to race at. Ill list where Ive been.
Red River sand drags in Ark with a track and tree
Red River Ok. Sand bar heads up racing no tree
LA Dunes heads up better have good shocks
Little Sahara heads up and a blast
Sicily Island with track and tree on events

If you have been somewhere that was cool please list it

Old 08-02-2007, 12:42 AM
Pro Rider
Default Sand drags

us Nebraska locals go to Genoa with no tree..... but we also go to BFD, which is a track around Effingham Kansas. It is a dirt sand mix, guard beams, tree,etc...

Alot of fast bikes come out of Kansas, and the surrounding states show up from time to time. Garrett from GT Performance also attends.

Old 08-02-2007, 01:18 AM
Pro Rider
Default Sand drags

no drags to speak of here where I am south of Houston, my bikes sit 10 months out of the year, everywhere we have available to go is 9 + hours one way.
With the exception of LA Dunes that is 5 hours one way, but not worth it anymore unless you just want to putt around.
Sure wish some tracks would pop up around here, the Cleveland, TX track was promising but is shut down now , back to nowhere to tune but on race day, sucks.

Old 08-02-2007, 05:10 AM
Range Rover
Default Sand drags

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: XR650Warrior

no drags to speak of here where I am south of Houston, my bikes sit 10 months out of the year, everywhere we have available to go is 9 + hours one way.

With the exception of LA Dunes that is 5 hours one way, but not worth it anymore unless you just want to putt around.

Sure wish some tracks would pop up around here, the Cleveland, TX track was promising but is shut down now , back to nowhere to tune but on race day, sucks.</end quote></div>

Is there not a place to ride in Huntsville Tx, I thought I seen a stage light & tree dirt drag strip in one of their post card photo's ?

Old 08-02-2007, 02:00 PM
Pro Rider
Default Sand drags

There is a trail system there, no drag track

Old 08-02-2007, 09:06 PM
Pro Rider
Is always changing bikes.
Default Sand drags

big river sand drags, bonne terre mo. full blown drag track. 300ft sand. tree, brackets and unlimited heads up. gaurd rails, lighting to run at night, concession, scale house. they run buggies,atvs, trucks and sand rails.

st. joe st park, park hills mo. network of trails, and one area for drag racing, just for fun. sand...

Old 08-03-2007, 03:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Sand drags

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: XR650Warrior

Sure wish some tracks would pop up around here, the Cleveland, TX track was promising but is shut down now , back to nowhere to tune but on race day, sucks.</end quote></div>

Xr, you might not have to drive to LA Dunes. Grandlake is getting there track ready for the racing season. Its 15mins south of Lake Charles, LA. and I-10 track is suppose to be opening soon just 10mins east of Lake Charles. Thats two options that are alot closer for u than La Dunes.

Old 08-03-2007, 06:31 PM
Pro Rider
Default Sand drags

That sounds good, got a phone # for these tracks ???

Old 08-04-2007, 02:08 AM
Pro Rider
Default Sand drags

I got the #'s, thanks.

Old 08-05-2007, 12:31 PM
Pro Rider
Default Sand drags

Keep us informed Im always up for a new place to race

Quick Reply: Sand drags