CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

What happened to Dragon and Crash?

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2008, 12:08 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What happened to Dragon and Crash?

Received a PM from Brentten on Dec. 12th and haven't seen him logged on or heard from him since. Anyone else had contact? Hope all is well up there.
Been losing alot of the fold over the past few years but I don't see that family quiting the community anytime soon. Hopefully business is just really good and they haven't had time to visit. Saving up for their dune season I hope.

Old 01-12-2008, 12:28 PM
Pro Rider
Started riding ATVs in 1974!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I called and left a message yesterday to see if he was going to make Dumont. Have not gotten a call back yet. I did talk to him a couple of weeks ago and he was still working on his DS build.

Old 01-12-2008, 12:59 PM
Pro Rider

I saw Dragon post on another forum that Mario & I are on just the other day
so it appears he is alive and well [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-12-2008, 04:34 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I IM'ed him at New Years and he did get back to me then but I don't know what is up with them maybe I will call him and see what is goin on if I get ahold of him I will let ya'all know.

T

Old 01-12-2008, 05:00 PM
Pro Rider

We are alive and well. Weather Business, and I took a new job myself at a Rice Packaging Plant that is running 7 days a week right now. They watch pretty close here, so I have not been on the forums much.

Sorry I could not answer my phone here either Tracy. The foreman has a thing about people having thier phones on them. But I do not really care [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] The job sucks, and the people are worse then them Yammi kids [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] (Sorry Yammi folks, could not resist.) But hey it is extra cash flow to get through the winter.

Hopefully things continue to turn back around, and we can make some extra trips. Right now, we know we will be in Oregon for the Week of July 4th, and hopefully if it is still there St A's for DS Days.

But no we are not out of the sport, nor am I completly absent from the forums. I kept forgetting to call you Vic. I meant to after I saw you PM me back, but just got busy. I know, what an **** I am [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Everything is good, Crash and Big D and the rest of the family are doing good. The kids are ready for the weather to get better so they can play outside again, and so am I. And they got a new Puppy for Christmas, so we will have a new traveling companion on our family dune trips.

But all is good, and I miss being on all the forums all the time talking to everyone. But keep in mind I am not too far away from the page at anytime.

Brenten

Vic, PM me your number again, or give me a call if you still have mine. I am off work by 3 everyday.

Old 01-12-2008, 05:11 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Glad to hear all is well, Tracy understands the not answering the phone thing, the school does the same thing when she's at work.

Hey Vic, PM us your number so we can find out where everyone is when we get together.

Old 01-12-2008, 05:57 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Good to hear everything is going okay Brenten. I figured it was work load and holidays and whatnot. Glad ya'll are doing good.
Tell Crash and the Pops hello from sunny SoCal.
Seth, I'm pretty sure that the whole DS crew will be over by shidder 8 but we will keep everyone posted. Seems to be the hot spot for us, except for SB weekend when we are up in the cul de sac.
I'll PM both of you my number just incase.

Old 01-12-2008, 11:30 PM
Pro Rider

Hello everyone. Dragon pretty much hit the spot. Just been really busy. I have been working with dad during the day and then djing a night club four nights a week as well. Most spare time has been spent trying to get some sleep..Thanx for checking to see if we were still around. Look forward to seeing everyone at DS Days and maybe even in Oregon sometime soon...Got the itch to ride really bad right now..Hope everyone had a great Holiday Season.

Old 01-13-2008, 09:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Rodney - I see you are finally out of jail! I would have expected a longer sentence for running over a seal!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

LMAO

Old 01-13-2008, 10:49 PM
Pro Rider

Well fortunatly the seal dropped all the charges and decided it didn't want to spend time in court batteling...It couldn't afford all the expenses...

Quick Reply: What happened to Dragon and Crash?