CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

AZSANDS MONRAIL

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2008, 10:03 AM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default AZSANDS MONRAIL

Great pic's AZsand keep them coming.

Old 12-22-2008, 08:54 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default AZSANDS MONRAIL

Interesting Az. I know about the business owning you, but not about the old age like you, lol! j/k
It sounds like it was a nice car. Right now it is definitly a buyers market. I bought a car last summer and did very well. In doing so I found something that I like as much as snowmobiling, which was hard for me to find. I do not miss the bikes at all. That's the way it go's sometimes eh?

Old 12-22-2008, 09:30 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AZSANDS MONRAIL

Sandcars too but i had to be good cause there was always some wanting to ride with me.And i could not get too stupid and every time i went out by myself i broke the car.I dove off the top of freeway hill and did not land until 280' or so feet down the face it was beautifaul intil the momentum cauught up to me in the whoops at the bottom with severaly compressed suspension.i tried to wheelie it out and blew the tranny all to he11 7,000 dollars worth and i alway's had to out jump every one and can not tell you how many times i trashed the steering gear doing that.but i made all the sand magazines because of my stupidty and the cars looks.but i decided if i sold it and went back to bikes all i have to worry about is one idiot.NO RESTRICTIONS THATS MY BAG BABBBBY!!!!!PUT IT ON THE LINE THATS WHAT GOD GIVE IT TO ME FOR TO USE IT AND I INTEND TO GIVE IT BACK AND HAVE HIM SMILE BECAUSE I DID A GOOD JOB OF USING IT. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-23-2008, 11:02 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default AZSANDS MONRAIL

Thataboy you crazy bastage!!! That dont surprise me in the least....lol!

Old 12-29-2008, 11:34 PM
Pro Rider
Default AZSANDS MONRAIL

What kind of equipment are you running in your towing and recovery business ?

Old 12-30-2008, 11:16 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default AZSANDS MONRAIL

I run dynamic 660's recovery units and GMC tilt masters 21'ft'ers for towing.

Old 01-01-2009, 10:27 AM
Pro Rider
Default AZSANDS MONRAIL

I thought you might of had some heavy iron to go with your forklift business. Is Dicks 25 hour still in business down there ?

Old 01-01-2009, 01:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default AZSANDS MONRAIL

Yes he is and i do have a traileze for heavey haul.

Old 10-12-2010, 08:32 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Gary tiffany tvi 800

Originally Posted by AZSAND
"HEY" THERE NOT THE BEST BUT I JUST SNAPED AND POSTED SOME PICS OF THE MOST RELIABLE BIG HORSE POWER TURBO DS EVER BUILT IT WAS BUILT BY GARY TIFFANEY OF TVI. ITS AN 800 FUEL INJECTED TURBO ON NITROUS HAS LAID SOME OF THE BEST #'S OUT THERE AND CAN GO PLAY WITH THE REST OF THE GUY'S IN THE DUNES AND THE MOTOR IS OVER 4 YEARS OLD AND HAS NEVER BEEN OPENED I HAVE MADE SOME INJECTION AND TURBO MODS A FEW YEARS BACK DUE TO THE MIS CALUATIONS OF THE TURBO BUILDER BUT THE MOTOR IS ORIGINAL ALTHOUGH I CAN'T SAY THE SAME FOR CLUTCHES BUT WE HAVE LEFT THE STOCK CLUTCH WITH RON WOODS SPRINGS ON PURPOSE AS A WEAK LINK ITS THE CHEAPEST REPAIR AT 7LBS OF BOOST IN THE DUNES SHE WILL RUN FOREVER ON THE CLUTCH SETUP. ON THE TRACK SHE CAN RUN 2-3 EVENTS @ 12LBS OF BOOST SHE GETS A CLUTCH EVERY 3 PASSES.AS SOON AS THERE APPROVED THEY SHOULD COME UP.
Hey azsand, we have the gary tiffany tvi 800 and someone has tampered with it , it has some cut wires on the harness, and it seems to have been rolled over the last time it was rode the grab bar is off and the handle bars a bent a lil, we would like to get the bike running, if you know any information about the bike it would be very helpful thanks.

Old 10-12-2010, 08:34 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default gary tiffanys tvi 800 turbo

we have purchased the bike and some of the wires are cut, if you know any information about the bike it would be helpful thanks.

Quick Reply: AZSANDS MONRAIL