CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Lest We Forget...............

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 02:41 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lest We Forget...............

LiveLeak.com - Army Ranger disusses Iraq

With Memorial Day just passing and July 4th before us....this is really disturbing....

I Salute All The Men & Women in Uniform, Past or Present!

Thank You!

Old 06-10-2009, 10:44 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Yep, I agree with him. The liberals had a lot to say about how "badly" things were going when Bush was at the helm, but now it is rarely mentioned. I wonder why. I don't consider that the politicians arevthe ones who make this country great. It's people like our soldiers who leave their families, comfortable American lives, sometimes jobs, and friends to do what is needed in this time. I also say a hearty, THANK YOU!!!!, to our men and women who wear the flag with the pride and dignity of the best of the best.

Old 06-10-2009, 12:57 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

Thats pretty awesome!!! To know that those who fight for, and defend my freedom, feel that way, is extremely humbling, and sends shivers down my back. People like saddam obama, and nancy pelosi (I dont capitalize their names for a reason) need to take a long walk off a short plank, wearing a pair cement shoes, out in the middle of the Pacific. Shame on them!!!

Old 06-10-2009, 09:43 PM
Pro Rider
SilverBomb has got an Addiction!

That is amazing! And I hope our nations leaders will hear a lot of that and think deeply about it. A huge thank you to all of you service men and women out there! Your work is appreciated more than you know. I have a buddy that just left Iraq and I let him know on a regular basis how appreciated he and his fellow soldiers are.
My bro-in-law is also serving right now, in Afghanistan. He tells us that things are really getting bad over there and that it's a really sad situation over there right now. The more I hear the more my heart goes out to all of them. Thanks again for all you do for us and the countries you're helping and serving!

Old 06-10-2009, 10:17 PM
Chasing trails, Dodging dust devils.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MooseHenden
Yep, I agree with him. The liberals had a lot to say about how "badly" things were going when Bush was at the helm, but now it is rarely mentioned. I wonder why. I don't consider that the politicians arevthe ones who make this country great. It's people like our soldiers who leave their families, comfortable American lives, sometimes jobs, and friends to do what is needed in this time. I also say a hearty, THANK YOU!!!!, to our men and women who wear the flag with the pride and dignity of the best of the best.
Well Said!!!

And I give my Thanks and prayers to all our Soldiers and Veterans also.