CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Carb Options

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2023, 11:41 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Carb Options

I have searched the threads all through and to much avail have found nothing. I’m picking up a 90x from a guy this weekend that is going to need a new carburetor on it. The guy bought a big gun evo and removed it to reject and of course it all disappeared. Being a have to purchase one I would like to upgrade over stock and maybe bump up a couple mm with a “performance” carb. That and the stock carbs are expensive as hell. I don’t really want to get a universal carb that requires removing the airbox or jumping through hoops to install it. Has anyone found a solution to this. I’m going to order a jet kit as well to accommodate the exhaust.

Let’s focus on the carb first and foremast but At the same time I’m going to re gear the sprockets and do some clutch work with springs and what not. Any opinions on those? Im probably going to get the hetrick recalibration kit. I have also been eyeballing this thing. Any options.

CAN AM DS90 DS90X 4T ATV RACING PERFORMANCE TRANSMISSION CLUTCH UPGRADE KIT NEW | eBay

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for CAN AM DS90 DS90X 4T ATV RACING PERFORMANCE TRANSMISSION CLUTCH UPGRADE KIT NEW at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!
www.ebay.com