CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

please keep an eye out for my quads

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2001, 01:12 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This morning I found my 5yr old sons 2000 Suzuki LT-80 and My 2001 Yamaha Raptor(Blue). Woke up and looked outside and found that they were gone! This is the first time I failed to lock them cause I was tired! Stupid me!! Now my son is devastated and that is real bad for the ones that took them!! They will Pay!!! check any local riding areas please near Bloomington IN. VIN on the Suzuki is LM4AC1132Y1111169 and the VIN on my Raptor is JY4AM01341A003706. You can contact me at 812-334-1286 and if the guy that took these is reading this LOOK OUT cause you made my Son CRY!!! You have pissed me off like no other has done before and you better PRAY I dont find you!!!
Thanks
Noah Brown

Old 11-04-2001, 02:14 PM
Range Rover

hey i live up here in Elkhart Indiana, i'll keep an eye out and ask around, don't think they'll get this far north though. Hope you find that SOB and drag him around by his nutz.

Old 11-04-2001, 03:07 PM
Pro Rider

Something radical will probably happen!

Old 11-04-2001, 06:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

If you find them, throw in an extra couple of punches for me.

Old 11-04-2001, 06:53 PM
Pro Rider

Man, that slurps!! I live in the DFW, Texas area, doubt they will get down this far. But you never know! Will keep an eye out down here. Sorry to hear about your loss! They will pay for it!!!!

Old 11-05-2001, 10:21 AM
Pro Rider
It's official, I've been duning for over 30 years.

That is low, there ought to be capital punishment for thieves like that. I hope at least your Raptor was insured. I hope you find your bikes right away.
Someones signature says ride it like you stole it, which is what these creeps do. Usually they trash the hell out of bikes and if you get them back, they are never the same. If you find the punks pay them back, cause the justice system never will!

Old 11-05-2001, 03:38 PM
Pro Rider

Now the only lead left is fingerprint analysis on my trailer gate and brackets. !@#$%#@#%###@!

Old 11-14-2001, 05:50 PM
Range Rover

Hey anyone in the Oregon coast,Portland-Salem area I had my cherry of a '89 250R stolen from Florence Oregon(Driftwood II campground).
Its probobly parted by now, but any one going to the coast or bike shop etc. can download a word document and print color flyers and post them for me !!!!
Thanks in advance
Ron

Old 11-16-2001, 11:54 AM
Range Rover

Hi Raptorron, I love to check out all the bikes when I am camping.If you could give some special markings or numbers I would be more than happy to keep an eye out for your ride.Everybody likes people to check out their ride except someone that has somthing to hide.With this site we could make it a lot harder for pieces of @#$% to have fun on our bikes.Zoinks I have got your numbers.They probably won't make it this far but rest a little easer, if they do I will be looking.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 11-16-2001, 01:07 PM
Pro Rider

It really sucks to work hard to earn something nice, just to have some punk take it from you. I do have something that will help the rest of us recover our quads if they are ever stolen. I learned a long time ago, from some folks that suplamented there incomes through "used" motorcycle parts, what they hate to see on a bike they want. Permanent marks on engines and/or frames. Special holes drilled, welding done in an unusual spot, or a special tab cut off of a frame. These things make it easyer to I.D. a frame without having to look at V.I.N. numbers. You can then post that "my DS was stolen, look for one with holes drilled through the frame rail that links the 2 upper a-arm locations" and possibly post a pick of this mod. If someone sees that mod, they can then check the V.I.N. # for you. Similar things can be done to the motor. My cases are polished to make it identifiable, as well as the fact that I know were all the 760 Team Pami cylinders in the country are. Anyone can simply use a dremmel and etch a phrase of symbol into the case or cylinder. Don't use a name or # though, thieves will know to hide this. You want something that can be easily seen from the outside[no dis-assembly needed] but doesn't look like it's being used as an identifier. Make it look like a decoration if posible. A good thief will just avoid a bike like that, and they make it easier to catch a bad thief.

I hope this advice help someone, if it keeps one bike from getting stolen or helps recover one, it was worth typing. [I'm a realy slow typist, LOL]

Quick Reply: please keep an eye out for my quads