CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

need new headlight and nose plastic.

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2002, 08:49 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I whent riding in a new place today and had a small messup. I was trying to climb a hill and dident quite make it. It was one of the smallest hills of that we climbed today but it got me. It was only mabey 15-20 feet up. I made it to the top and got the front tires over the edge but ran out of traction and started to slide sideways on the face of the hil. Then I started to rol back down. There was a small tree in my way and I started to run it over, but it only bent so far then flipped me backward. I was still ten feet off the ground and decided there was no way I was going to let it land on me so I tried to twist it sideways but it dident work. I landed on the side with my legs under the machine. Now I need new headlight and nose plastic. Where is the cheapest place to get it. Is it a dealer only item or is anyone makine either of them aftermarket. Thanks for any info.

Old 01-20-2002, 09:18 PM
Pro Rider

First off........hope you are alright!!,been there before and my hand took a good smashing....swelled up so much I thought it was going to pop, hurt for 6 months,
Anyway,
The nose plastic is pretty cheap $75 bone's or so.The head light will kill ya close to $100 bucks with tax!!................All from a Bomb dealer.

Oh yea they will get ya on the decals too!
forgot how much though.

Don't know of an after market company making this stuff yet.

Jeff

Old 01-20-2002, 09:28 PM
Range Rover

99500scrambler, I to have been on that ride,I lost the headlight and front plastic. I went to Parker Yamaha. WWW.Parker Yamaha and they had very good prices. The plastic is surprisingly cheep (aprox. 70$). They said I would have to order the decals seperate but when the parts showed up they had all the decals on.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]