CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

BAT!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2002, 07:37 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dude, do you spend your entire days typing all these posts? Between that and looking at your beloved Baja I can't see how you would have time for anything else.
I can understand not wanting to wait but remember if you stay with the standard bore, high compression piston and then decide it's "not enough", it's money wasted. Just trying to save you some heart aches big fella![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 02-28-2002, 07:47 PM
Pro Rider

I spend enough time on here that is for sure. One of the perks of being in a family business that allows me some time. Plus I can get on at work also.

Anyway, I know what you are talking about and I have not made up my mind yet. I will call knutz soon and discuss the 703 and other options with him at that time.

<< but remember if you stay with the standard bore, high compression piston and then decide it's &quot;not enough&quot;, it's money wasted. >>

That is why I have not made up my mind yet. I want to do the right thing the first time around.

I guess everyone will not let me sleep until I make up my mind. I have been getting pm's and emails all about this. I guess I am not the only one trying to decide what to do.

Hey Don, want to take someone under your wing and train them with all the pami secrets then we could have a knutz II. just kidding, but I think we could sell a lot of 703's.

I will let everyone know what I decide just as soon as the voices in my head stop screaming at me. LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-28-2002, 07:58 PM
Pro Rider

Oh Vegas, on a humorous side note, we found a cool little ds toy that comes with some woops and it has a rider on it. I asked my son who the rider looked like and he said AL. It does kind of look like you. But now he keeps playing with it and saying &quot;AL wins the race&quot;.

Not too far from the truth is it.

Anyway I thought you might get a kick out of that.

Bat

Old 03-01-2002, 05:33 PM
Pro Rider

I got the same toy! That's Mike Metzger on the one that I have. Shaved head and gotee. My son found it for me. I also get people calling me Stone Cold , especially the little kids at my son's school.

Old 03-01-2002, 06:11 PM
Pro Rider

Cool, Vegas you got too hear this.

Bridget told me now that if I want the 760 I can get it. As if my decision wasn't hard enough, now I thow that into the mix. Well, I guess I have some more thinking to do.

The insanity never stops.

Bat

Old 03-01-2002, 09:21 PM
Pro Rider

go for the 760 Bat! -I wanna ride that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]