CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

little sahara last weekend

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2002, 02:51 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i was wondering if any one was at little sahara last weekend? i was on a black ds at the drag strip most of the time.

Old 04-18-2002, 04:54 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I met 14mins,bansheeboy2k1(HERBY),chris,and Shahn their Friday night and saturday. We had Two DS's, Two Raptors,and a Shee. We had a great time!

Biggerisbetter.

P.S. Again, I was the Only one supporting a Orange ribbon on my flag.

Old 04-18-2002, 06:00 PM
Pro Rider

did you ever race me? i didn't have any fenders.

Old 04-18-2002, 06:22 PM
Pro Rider

I think that a lot of my friends and I will be making a trip to Little Sahara (OK) next month. I believe that we are set to leave on 5/17, ride all day Saturday & Sunday and head home Sunday night. Anyone else planning on being there that weekend? I expect that it will be pretty busy.

SD

Old 04-18-2002, 07:01 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

DSmike, I don't really remember if I raced you or not, I'm sure I did but as you know it was REALLY busy last weekend. We didn't spend allot of time at the strip, but did allot of FAST trail riding. Nextime your out, Tie a Orange ribbon below your flag, so to Identify yourself as a ATVConnection rider. And then we all can meet each other. I always see people post about going the same weekend I went, and I would like to atleased have the opertunity to introduce myself as Kyle(Biggerisbetter). Oh well, maybe nextime[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].

Biggerisbetter.

Old 04-18-2002, 07:49 PM
Pro Rider

dsmike,I was there,and I think I did see you there. I might have gotten you on video.There were some black Raptors racing a guy on a black DS.But,the nitro burning, turbo sand rails that were racing were awesome.They made the quads look like they were standing still.WOW!I will be headed back real soon,and maybe I will get a chance to meet you guys.

Old 04-18-2002, 08:15 PM
Pro Rider

it was probably me, i raced a all black raptor. i was running alcohol and i crashed it saturday. i hope you didn't get that on film. we will be going back on memorial day weekend. hope to see you.

Old 04-18-2002, 10:22 PM
Elite Pro Rider

There was a black raptor, the guy had jimbo on his jersey. He ran against a women on a stage 3 DS. They flip flopped back and forth. The magazines were following him around. I personally thought she kicked his but. Racing at L.S. leaves alot to be desired. I really have no clue the few races that i ran who won. (besides the really fast banshee's) I never did figure out where the finish line was. BiggerISbetter has his DS "sand tuned" We spent alot of time on the trails.

Old 04-19-2002, 01:04 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yah! Who in the HECK is "Jimbo" and why were their Magazines following him around? DSmike, How do you like your DS on Alchohol? Did it make a BIG difference? Is it hard to trail ride with?

14, the finish Line is right before you run me down[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Biggerisbetter.

Old 04-19-2002, 01:07 AM
Pro Rider

i was racing them 2 when the mag. was at the drag strip. i beat both of them. the girl is haley from texas i raced her alot. she could beat the raptor. i can't believe no one seen me out run over 90% of the banshee's.

Quick Reply: little sahara last weekend