CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

3TV ?

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2002, 02:57 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

3TV,

I just saw on the mods thread that you just got done taking everything off of your quad. Just wondering whats up? Are you going to sell it?

Demon

Old 06-09-2002, 04:46 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Demon, whats up. How you doing?

Need to hook up and ride sometime.

As for 3tv, the only thing I know is that he bought a raptor.......Dont know what he was thinking....just kidding 3tv. Got to give you a little ribbing you know.

I am curious though also if you plan to sell the baja or not.

Anyway demon, shoot me an email and let me know how you are doing and if you want to hook up and ride sometime. I think I am going somewhere next weekend for fathers day, butnot sure where yet.

I need to get away though.

Bat

Old 06-09-2002, 07:06 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah 3tv, I hear what you are saying.

It really comes down to personal preference. I love riding both quads. But I know that I am much faster in any terrain on the baja. For me it handles much better and is much easier for me to control.

The raptor I always felt like I was going to fly off of it through the whoops. It just did not absorb the rough stuff as much.

But, again it is personal preference and after the mods you have done I am sure it is much more fun and controllable.

Well take care

Bat

Old 06-09-2002, 07:50 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah I would love to and I hope we do meet up again. Preferably sooner than later.

I wish I could make the trip you pm'd me about, but just not possible at this time. I am hoping to get away next weekend for fathers day and do a little riding.

Not sure where I am going yet.

Take care
Bat