CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Just FYI

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2002 | 08:48 PM
|
Pro Rider

I don't know if anyone else knows of this guy, or company, I'm not sure what it is, but he makes add on radiators, and oil coolers and every gauge imaginable for DS's and also has fans. I haven't had to replace my fan unlike many of you, so I do not knwo what the normal price is, but his are 59.95 and you can get a dual, which I thought would be really nice for a DS, since it puts out so much, for 79.95, I do believe. If your interested, email him at, DirtMods98@aol.com

Old 06-15-2002 | 05:04 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

That sounds really cool. How is the dual fan setup? How did you find out about this setup etc? Any pics, or should I email him directly?

Old 06-15-2002 | 11:11 AM
|
Pro Rider

I have not used the dual fan setup, but it looks like a very ingenious design and as marky said, a sort of back up, but also extra cooling. I stumbled upon him by accident, in the back of a ATV, magazine. You can email him and he will send you about 4 pages with all the information, if I get around to it today though, I will copy, what he emailed me and post it here.

Old 06-15-2002 | 11:16 AM
|
Pro Rider

Here is what he will email you,
DirtMods CUSTOM ATV ACCESSORIES
PO BOX 201
MEDFORD, NY 11763
PH 631-447-8047 FAX 631-447-8047
Email; dirtmods98@aol.com

OUR LATEST REVOLUTIONARY PRODUCTS FOR all year/make/model ATV’S

High Performance Engine Oil Cooler KitsÓ for Honda ATV’s
Kits for 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, and 440EX upgrades DON'T BLOW UP THAT NEW ENGINE!
Designed specifically for TRX300 2x4, or 4x4, TRX250-300EX and Recon 250’s
Upgrade kits available for any year TRX350/400EX, 400-450S/ES, and Rubicon 500
Kit includes oil cooler, hardware, fittings, high pressure/temp oil line, brackets
Guaranteed calibrated to drop oil temperature 40-60 degrees
Kit can be installed in less than 2 hrs. with easy to read instructions
Entire kit weighs less than 2lbs.
Optional 5-3/4” fan kits, fan thermostat control kits, and oil line thermostat kits available (see below)
Half the price of Honda factory kits and more reliable, efficient
Allows installation of DirtMods in-line oil temperature and pressure gauges
No drilling or tapping, uses existing oil passages
Race and kits are available with custom sized coolers, (*we can make any size cooler)
Kits start at $199.95 (plus S&H) and include all fittings and instructions.
*Custom cooler sizes and applications available upon request. We can build any capacity cooler for all your racing needs.

High Performance Oil Cooler and Gauge KitsÓ for Yamaha 350 Warriors
Designed specifically to fit Yamaha YFM350 Warrior, all years
Kit includes oil cooler, hardware, fittings, high pressure/temp. oil line, brackets, etc.
Guaranteed calibrated to drop engine oil temperature by 40-60 degrees!
NO DRILLING or TAPPING, can be installed in a few hours
Entire kit weighs less than 2lbs.
Optional 5-3/4” fan kits, fan thermostat control kits, and oil line thermostat kits available (see below)
Kits available with custom sized coolers and AeroquipÒ braided lines and fittings (call for pricing)
Gauge kits available; oil pressure, oil temperature, volt, amp, and houmeters
Kits are $199.95 (plus S&H), Gauge kits start at $99.95 (plus S&H.)
*Yamaha Warrior oil cooler kits need an additional oil filter housing adapter kit for the oil inlet and outlet fittings. The complete adapter kit is $109.95 (plus S&H)
Custom cooler sizes and applications available upon request. We can build a cooler for all your racing needs.

Oil Cooler Add-on KitsÓ for Yamaha 600 Grizzly and Polaris 325-500 Yamaha 660 Raptor, Bombardier DS650, Kawasaki Prairie, etc ATV’s
Easily installs in-line with existing cooler. No more 300 degree oil!
Guaranteed calibrated to drop existing oil temperature by 40-60 degrees
Allows installation of DirtMods in-line oil temperature and pressure gauges, oil thermostat kit (see below) Custom sizes available
Kits start at $ 199.95 (plus S&H) and include all fittings and instructions

ALL KITS AND APPLICATIONS ARE COPYRIGHTED. PATENTS PENDING

H/P Gauge KitsÓ for Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Polaris, Yamaha, Bombardier, Arctic Cat, Cannondale ATV’s
For all sizes/makes with an existing oil cooler or tank including All Polaris Models, Grizzly, Banshee, 250R, 440EX, Raptor 660, and DS 650, Foreman, Rubicon, Warrior, Mojave, Prairie, Arctic Cat, Cannondale, Bayou, Quadrunner, Kodiak, Big Bear, LT500, Traxter
Oil pressure and Oil temperature gauge kits can be used with DirtMods coolers or exisitng coolers
Oil pressure gauges from 1 PSI to 80 PSI, and oil temp. from 120-340 °F
Ammeters, hourmeters, voltmeters, and exhaust gas temperature gauges also available
Gauges are 2" analog with needle, back-lit with white background and black lettering, and full sweep
Kits come complete with housing*, mounting pedestal, hardware, high performance oil lines, any necessary fittings, and detailed easy to follow installation instructions
Full lifetime warranty with manufacturer!!
Most kits start at $99.95 (plus S&H) and include easy to follow instructions
* Metal race housings available

ADD-A-RADÓ Engine Cooler and Gauge Kits for all Liquid Cooled ATV’s
For all liquid cooled ATV's including Banshee, 250R, Raptor 660, DS 650, Prairie, LT500, All Polaris Liquid Cooled, Traxter, Rubicon, Quadrunner, Arctic Cat, Quadmaster, Kodiak, Big Bear, Cannondale, and Mojave
Supplemental calibrated radiator add-on kit increases coolant capacity of stock cooling system
ADD-A-RADÒ adds to existing system ans reduces engine coolant temperature by 40-60 degrees!
Weighs less than 2lbs. and has typical dimensions of 7” x 4.25” x 2” thick
Custom sizes and even pairs can be designed and built, with custom positioned inlets/outlets
Can be used with Water temperature gauge kits, available for all liquid cooled models, (see above)
Custom race kits for Polaris, Banshee, 250R, Raptor, DS650, etc. available
Kits start at $119.95 (plus S&H) and come with complete installation instructions

H/P Oil Cooler and Gauge KitsÓ for Kawasaki and Suzuki ATV's
For ATV's without existing oil cooler or tank including Bayou, Quadrunner, King Quad, etc.
Designed specifically to fit all models with oil filter, all years*
Kit includes oil cooler, hardware, fittings, high pressure/temp. oil line, etc.
Guaranteed calibrated to drop engine oil temperature by 40-60 degrees!
Kits available with custom sized coolers, and AeroquipÒ braided lines and fittings (call for pricing)
Gauge kits include oil pressure, oil temperature, volt, amp, and houmeters
Oil cooler or gauge kits can be installed in a few hours
Oil cooler kit weighs less than 2lbs
Kits are $189.95 (plus S&H), Gauge kits start at $89.95 (plus S&H.)
*Drilling and tapping of engine clutch housing required.

Fan Assist KitsÓ for all Liquid and Oil Cooled ATV’s
Fans draw less than a ½ amp each and can be run from a stator or directly
5-3/4” fans available for any 12 volt application
5-3/4” fan produces 100cfm airflow
Fans can be mounted on DirtMods oil coolers or existing coolers and radiators
Fans can be doubled up on the same cooler or radiator and can push or pull
No open blades, fully enclosed in housing
Universal mounting from housing corners
Quiet and waterproof
Themostats ($59.95) and Switch kits ($19.95) available
5-3/4” kits $59.95 single, $79.95 dual, (less with purchase of oil cooler kits)

ALL KITS AND APPLICATIONS ARE COPYRIGHTED. PATENTS PENDING