CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

And the winner is???

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2002, 04:10 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ALLRIGHT DEMONSKI!!!! So, it's the Candian's over the Japanese! Hey I am glad to hear it, I had no doubts you would win. Hey get this! I went out with DS Dude and his friend Eric today up at Hungry Valley and I kind of raced him on the road and he was pulling away from me!!! That's to scary! He was running a way huge jet, 4 steps richer than mine that I normally run for the altitude and temperature. And he was running 100 octane fuel from the 76 station, they sell it right out of the pump! It sure runs a hell of a lot better now! Those valves being to tight .003 sure made a huge difference, but I can't figure out why he can run such a huge jet though! A 157.5 in his RWR 45mm. Anyway this post is about you so I will shut up now! LOL Congrats again on your victory! Keep in touch.

Old 07-15-2002, 11:34 AM
Pro Rider

Back to work after a long hot weekend of riding, racing and driving and oh yea, getting stuck at the bottom of an idiot hole for a while. Guys, that was the funnest weekend I ever had out at Rock Springs. Disturbed got beat but like Demon said, he paid up with the steak dinner and was a good sport considering all the abuse he took about the whole thing. I will have the videos up soon as time permits; probably the weekend. DSaholic was catching some good air and I got some nice video of that too. Also, we got a group pic at sunset which I'll put up so you all can see our ugly mugs. At one point we had about 9 or 10 people riding in our group. We even had a drag race with just about all of us. That was cool: Banshees, DSs and Raptors all tearing up the strip at once.

It was great to meet everybody that I hadn't met before and look forward to riding with you guys again. I have yet to meet somebody for the 'net that I didn't like.

On the flats is REALLY where the DS can strut it's stuff. Very fast when it can stretch it's legs.

Like, Bat said, both machines are particularly strong runners and both very impressive.

Old 07-15-2002, 01:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

DS's rule TEXAS,Oklahoma,Nevada,and now Wyoming.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
whats next? California?

Biggerisbetter.

Old 07-15-2002, 04:22 PM
Pro Rider

i think with jeff here in california thats an automatic win [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-15-2002, 04:49 PM
Pro Rider

I really wished we had some fast DSs around here! We have nothing more than stage2 or piped DSs around here. You guys need to come up and participate in one of our local 300' sand drag competitions so I can have a chance to run some stomp @ss DSs.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] It's banshee city around here and I don't have to tell you the results when I go up against a 500cc alky or turboed banshee (well it hurts)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Maybe you guys can come up sometime, we usually get about a 300quad turn out(70% banshees).

Raptors rule Nebraska and Iowa (when It comes to 4-strokes) so come on up.

"Jay"

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 07-15-2002, 04:55 PM
Pro Rider

Hmm, Where's Disturbed660??? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Ashamed to come back to the forums??? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] BTW, Care to tell everybody who else beat you this weekend??? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Maybe the list would be shorter if you just mentioned who you beat. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

He he he.... Seriously though.... You got whooped up on by almost EVERYBODY!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

DemonDS is a gracious winner I gotta give him that.... I'm Not though. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-15-2002, 05:31 PM
Pro Rider

I can say that I have never ridden that much in on day ever 9:30 am to 9:30 pm what a blast. The dunes out there are way fun and it made it even better to ride with so many fun people. I really had a great time and look foward to riding with you guys again. Next time I should have my new a arms and shocks and can really air it out!!!

I think that we have figured out a date fir the st. anthonys trip. It is the week end in aug that is like the 22 or 23. I will be leaving on the thurs day before and coming back mon there will be about 5 to 7 of us right now but you guys are more than welcome to join us if you can make it!!

I can say that disturbed's raptor is real fast and he did beat me on the hill but I beat him on the flat. So it was a draw.

Old 07-15-2002, 07:48 PM
Pro Rider

LIES ALL LIES!!!!! nah... memo to all raptor owners... if u see demon, run like hell!!!!

ok back to this weekend, i would like to correct to hill score 3-2 and one of demons wins where by a mere 6in, i think the hills where real close. when no one was around me and demon raced one last time up the hill and i can say i smoked him pretty good, but no vid or anyone around to see it. oh and to DemonDS and DSaholic my raptor came outta deadmans where the little short take off was ( where wyo only made it up 1/4 of the way up) i came out first try.

oh and u ds people will never add my home state COLORADO to ur list, it will always stay raptor country!!!!! and i want demon to come to walden!!!! it will be a differant story!

Old 07-15-2002, 07:58 PM
Pro Rider

Disturbed, glad to see you show your face again... I was truly concerned for you.

Aren't you glad I talked you into shooting that hill I couldn't make (made it more like 2/3 than 1/4 but that's no the point) so you would have something to fall back on. I'm here to help ya. At least I was the first one down that hill.... Just because it took me 4 tries to get up don't mean anything. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-15-2002, 08:05 PM
Pro Rider

When is the rematch at walden, I would like to come down and check that place out.

The hill shoots were very close, too close for the naked eye to call.

It was fun riding with everyone though. Cant wait to check out the vids.

Bat

Quick Reply: And the winner is???