CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Pics are up from the Rock Springs Race

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2002, 10:27 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok, I put up about 10 pics last night from the big race in Rock Springs between DemonDS and Disturbed660. Nothing too spectacular but worth checking out. I'll have the videos up this weekend and that promises to be much more interesting.

Old 07-17-2002, 12:56 PM
Pro Rider

Cool pics and vids ! You have to have the best site on this forum. If I wasnt so computer dumb, I'd put up some pics and vids also (I'm working on it) I've got a BIG 300' dirt drag competition coming up this friday (about 300 quads competeing) and I'll hopefully have some videos to show everyone. I'll get some video of some 100 to 150hp Banshees puttin it down. I'll also show some of me dragging my "tuned" Raptor. Hope to have them up this monday.

Old 07-17-2002, 01:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Cool Pics,

Sheesh, DemondDS has about 8"es and 100+ pounds on Disturbed660, and STILL beat him. Great job! DemondDS!!

Ok, The new rule is : ALL Raptor racers have to carry (2)50lb. bags of cement on thier quad when racing us DS guys.LOL

Biggerisbetter.

Old 07-17-2002, 01:44 PM
Pro Rider

nice pics wyo,
biggger,

<< Sheesh, DemondDS has about 8&quot;es and 100+ pounds on Disturbed660, and STILL beat him. Great job! DemondDS!! >>

what r u talking about??? our what wieght was even and what is his 8'es??? 8 lenghts??? what pics r u lookin at dude???

Old 07-17-2002, 01:50 PM
Pro Rider

Hey no pics of me jumping. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I was looking foward to making that my desk top. Just kidding. Those pics came out good I am looking foward to seeing the vids up on the site so every one can see just how bad disturbed got beat by demon on the flat LOL. The photo finish will be cool for every one to see also.

We are planing a trip to St. Anthony's the weekend of the 15th of aug if you are interested.

Old 07-17-2002, 02:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Disturbed660,
I was just pointing out that DemondDS is a much bigger man than you are. And even with his size( 8&quot;inch(es)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and about a 100lb.more) he was still able to beat you. Believe me it makes us BIG guys sick to see you Rappy Riders(165lb) pull up next to us.LOL!
There are DS guys in this forum that are spending $$$$ to lighten up their DS's, because going on a diet is TOTALLY out of the question.LMAO!

Biggerisbetter.

Old 07-17-2002, 03:06 PM
Pro Rider

Cool pics, I especially like the one of all of us racing and me turning out after eating banshee roost. After about 30 feet of banshee roost I just gave up on seeing until I got the sand of my goggles.

The sunset group pic is one that should be sent to dirtwheels or something. That is a cool pic.

Thanks to the photographer aka wyoduner for getting that stuff up.

Bat

Old 07-17-2002, 03:25 PM
Pro Rider

Well what hasn't been said is that I raced disturbed on Demons DS and I think that disturbed knows the out come on those races. LOL Infact I think his words were &quot;OK enough of that I want to race you on your DS now&quot; LOL So the weight difference was a factor in the race as me and disturbed weigh right about the same but the quads are still heavier.

Old 07-17-2002, 03:35 PM
Pro Rider

<< nice pics wyo,
biggger,

<< Sheesh, DemondDS has about 8&quot;es and 100+ pounds on Disturbed660, and STILL beat him. Great job! DemondDS!! >>

what r u talking about??? our what wieght was even and what is his 8'es??? 8 lenghts??? what pics r u lookin at dude???
>>

Hey, they do weigh about the same - it's just that Disturbed is about 18 inches shorter than Demon. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Ha ha ha, I kill me.

I wish I had a zoom on the camera, some of the pics I had to blow up a bit so they are not my best work but still OK. The videos, on the other hand are going to be way cool... Hang in there.

DSaholic, I really need to think about the Aug 15 trip... I was also thinking about Labor day too... Where do you plan on camping?

Also, if anybody wants a high res version of any of these pics let me know. I don't make them too big on the web site so they downlink quicker. Let me know what you want and I will post the hi-res pic on my site so you can grab it from there. DSaholic, those videos of you jumping (glory hound) are going to be sweet too.

I think that sunset pic was awesome, I'll definately put that up hi-res in addition to whatever else you guys want.

Old 07-17-2002, 03:39 PM
Pro Rider

WYO we will be at the sand hills resort camp ground. We will get there thurs the 15 and be leaving the 18th. If you could make it that would be awsome.

Quick Reply: Pics are up from the Rock Springs Race