CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

A few quick tips

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2002, 05:22 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I have a pretty cool tip for all of you and it is way easy to do. I had to raise my fuel tank on my DS to make room for some of the NOS system stuff. I took 2" spacers made with 3/4" PVC pipe and put them in place of the stock risers on the back two bolts of the tank. The great thing about this, it is about 1000000000000000 times easier to change the inner plug. All that is required is longer bolts and the spacers. cost would be like $2.00. Most of you would have the parts in your garage. There are absolutly NO problems with the plastics lining up either. Try it, you'll thanks yourself the next time you change your plug.

Second, I am probably going to get laughed at and stuff for this but I have seen peoples trips ruined for this problem. Have you ever had heat rash or sand rash on your rear or inner thighs from riding so much? Well as embarassing as it is, I have and it completly sucks. Well I found an awesome cure for it as I was desperate one day LOL. Go to Walmart and ask for Triple Paste Diaper rash cream from the pharmacy. I had it from when my daughter had a really bad rash and thats what my cousin recommended and she is a PHD in Pharmacy. She told me to use it for saddle sores when riding horses(yep I am a hunter). Put it on and it will be cleard up by the next day and you'll be good to ride. Now if anyone says I dont care about my fellow riders there will be hell to pay. Just wanted to share incase it could possibly help someone out there.

Anyone else have any good tips like these? Please share with us!