CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

DSMIKE-zoom zoom

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2002, 11:57 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DSMIKE-zoom zoom

I can watch him race for hours. I do claim one ity bity victory that does not count in the big picture. He had paddles and was using me to gage his speed. Once i won he knew a tire change was in order. After the tire change all was good. He put all the quads down. In quite a few of the races he would chop the throtle and coast to the finish line for the victory. My clutch was shot after about 7 rounds( That was the last problem i would have thought i would have) so i was just a observer. They did a close pin thing . the one with the close pins at the end was the king of the strip. In the end it came down to TEXAS vs. OKLAHOMA. Texas (dollarbillz) had that look in his eyes. You could see Dollarbillz had the throtle pinned and finger on the nos. The flag went up and so did Dollarbillz. Dsmike cruised to the victory. Dollar broke the NOS line and his day was over. I would have like to seen them run 3 rounds. Great job Ronnie and Steve.

Old 11-17-2002, 12:44 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default DSMIKE-zoom zoom

Biggerisbetter- Last week when you were down....I accidently ran all week end with a 12 t front sprocket instead of a 14. I was thinking about that pig.........LOL

Old 11-17-2002, 01:54 PM
Pro Rider
Default DSMIKE-zoom zoom

i would like to thank rob and jay mark robinson i had fun for anyone who would like to ride with dsmike hold on he is fast they are some of the best people i have ever met steve and mike good job on the win i want to know how much beer they went throw last night a rob and jay and friends they went through a case in 20 min really fun guys need to see them more often thanks for the fun

Old 11-17-2002, 01:59 PM
Pro Rider
Default DSMIKE-zoom zoom

Congrats to dsmike and his stock bore DS, way to put it to the rappys Mike LOL. Keep this up and you may have to quit your day job and make a living building DSs [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-17-2002, 11:10 PM
Pro Rider
Default DSMIKE-zoom zoom

thanks guys!

i think i will have to put some after market parts in it to say up with everyone for next year