CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

what do you think

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2002, 10:12 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what do you think

I heaven't been around for a while but i have but some work into the ride. Tell me what you think..
Keep in mind it is for Flat track racing but 4 bolts and a locking nut and chain adjustment and i can be in the dunes.
But at any rate what do you think of the beast. the wood stage 2 will be in this winter and i plan on making to first indoor show in rapid city when ever it is
although i can turn wrenches on this i cannot post addresses or pictures worth anything so you will have to cut and paste this in unless someone whants to tell me how to do it.

http://www.rpmnet.com/racerpages/rac...?DriverID=3185

Old 11-28-2002, 12:03 AM
Pro Rider

I noticed in your mods that you have snowmobile front shocks, wat are they from? are they alot shorter than stock?

Old 11-28-2002, 03:28 AM
Trailblazer

Yes. They are from a Ski-Doo snowmobile and they are about 16 inches long or close to that. Since the name of the game in flattracking is a low center of gravity these help a lot. And they are also inexpensive I believe they cost $70 a piece (that was with the springs) But I plan to get a pair of the AFCO flattrack shocks for this summer, one of the guys used them last year and they are easy to adjust and are fairly light as well. Thanks for the interest.