CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

What are your bikes getting for christmas?

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2002, 01:55 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What are your bikes getting for christmas?

az, is this what you do when you get bored too. Slow week BORED[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 12-23-2002, 01:58 PM
Pro Rider

oh shoot forget the gift, upper a-arms and a little red buddy(400ex).

Old 12-23-2002, 02:17 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 12-23-2002, 03:01 PM
Pro Rider

I guess Chrismas is a great time to have some fun in the Garage on our DS's, perfect timing for this topic. Just completing a make over of my 02 Baja. All Black Plastic, Ceet Flamed Graghic kit/cover, Pro Armor Skids, Billet covers and caps through out. Douglas wheels with paddles. Trail Tech 1 1/8 "X" Bar with Billet Computer hiser/clamp, with computer,45mm RWR Carb Kit, Carb mount K&N, RWR CDI and a box of parts out to the polisher now. I'll post some pix's, it's lookin' pretty nice. I'm taking my DS out of the dirt, keeping it in the sand. My xmas present to myself this year is a Predator coming in four weeks
( Please don't tell my wife, I havn't yet LOL) that'll stay in the dirt. Merry Chrismas everyone, Rich A

Old 12-23-2002, 03:10 PM
Pro Rider

A RacePak digital tach, EGT, and Coolant temp gauge with recording. And a Dial-A-Jet kit for that pesky transition circuit. Because dyno time is too expensive and time consuming!

Old 12-23-2002, 03:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I'm broke also[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] But I managed to get my DS a big set of ***** to go with the horns.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] People were asking if it was a Steer![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Biggerisbetter.

Old 12-23-2002, 04:04 PM
Pro Rider

My quad got company in the garage. There is going to be a new addition to the quad family this year. The boy is getting his first 90 eton.

Old 12-23-2002, 04:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Im always bored life is slow and i can't make the world speed up!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 12-23-2002, 07:45 PM
Range Rover

I just made a trip to the dealer this afternoon. Mine got a new cover for between rides, on sale, half price AND a white primary clutch spring FREE thanks to a very helpful shop mechanic/tech who'd ran it briefly then went more aggessive [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-23-2002, 09:49 PM
Pro Rider

My Bitchin' Baja and my yellow '01 DS got a new dealer, first Bombardier dealer in this area. Now I don't have to drive 150 miles to the nearest Bombardier dealer. Or Suzuki either. Polaris is now 60 miles closer...I would have been okay with a Predator, but this new dealer gets to keep his Baja and DS....
Both my boys have Yamaha Raptors, big and small...You gotta know what I want for Christmas....
Y-A-M-A-H-A Dig it?

Quick Reply: What are your bikes getting for christmas?