CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

LORI!!! COME OUT TO RAAAACCCCEEEEE

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2003, 08:46 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LORI!!! COME OUT TO RAAAACCCCEEEEE

hey dsmike what clutch are you running in your quad?

Old 02-19-2003, 08:48 PM
Pro Rider

Lori you just dont know...and brandon let me tell you....Im not sure but last time you and tate raced he beat you, correct me if im wrong....and i am right on tates ***!!! So that big talk...may not be so big when it all comes down to it. I might be wrong but the way it was running last night Im going to be spanking some ***. And my money is on Tates Shee. Just a friendly prediction.

Adamsbadds650:I have a call out on you. And its with a Blaster. And since your bike is mostly stock i want to race you. It will be around the end of summer.

And I have a call out for sayyyyyy SCOOBY or JEFF....if the "Hoover-Rodgers Project" falls through LOL!!!

Atoka is out for me.

River MAYBE

Redline...possibly

My house anytime.

Old 02-19-2003, 08:49 PM
Pro Rider

the barnett. like the clucth but i don't think it last very long. i have already been throw 2 of them. started running them at the frist of the year.

i know scooby has been thrashing them to. i haven't got around to call them to see why they are not lasting.

Old 02-19-2003, 09:18 PM
Trailblazer

HOOVER,I will put 500 dollars that REX beats TATE any day of the week .but we won't know because he won't bring it OUT!!!!!

Old 02-19-2003, 09:22 PM
Trailblazer

DSMIKE, the tranny has alittle grinding on one of the gear do you have one or how much will it cost for a over ride WEBB.

Old 02-19-2003, 10:19 PM
Pro Rider

I have to go with Tate....

Old 02-20-2003, 01:34 AM
Pro Rider

DUDE WTF IS THIS RAG ON FU<KING TATE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND LORI I HOPE YOU HAVE SOMETHING FOR ME CAUSE I COULD FU<KING CARE LESS YOU KNOW!AND SINCE ME AND YOUR BOYFRIEND ARE PRETTY MUCH DEAD EVEN I GUESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING COMING FOR HIM TO UGH OH LET ME GUESS HES GOING TO START RACING YOUR SHEE CAUSE ITS FASTER THAN HIS DS UMM......PROLLY SO!AND ANOTHER THING I AM NOT ALWAYS BRAGGING ON MY DAM BANSHEE SO DONT TELL ME TO SHUT UP OR RACE IT IM ALWAYS BRAGGIN ON MY DS CAUSE I KNOW ITS QUICK FOR WHAT IT IS AND IM SURE I CAN OUT RUN YOU SUNDAY AT THE RIVER IF I DONT BOG SO SHUT UP LORI IM TIRED OF YOUR A$$ ALWAYS RAGGIN ON SOMEONE!SO IF ME AND HOOVER BOTH BEAT YOUR A$$ SUNDAY THEN SHUT UP UNTIL YOU GET SOMETHING TO BEAT US!!IM TIRED OF ALL OF THIS RIOT SHI+!ITS ALWAYS ABOUT WHOS FASTER THAN SOMEONE ELSE YOU KNOW I COULD CARE LESS......AND YEA THE BANSHEE IS FOR SALE CAUSE WE NEVER RIDE THE **** AND WERE TIRED OF IT TAKING UP SPACE IN THE GARAGE AND YES I HOPE REX..WEBB..JEFF...ANYONE I HOPE YALL GET FASTER BY THE END OF THE SUMMER CAUSE ME AND HOOVER HAVE SOMETHING FOR YALL!!!!!!!!!!!AND ANOTHER THING BRANDON WHEN CAN I COME OVER AND YOU HELP ME W/MY TACH CAUSE IM TIRED OF IT JUST SITTIN THERE AND YOU SAID THAT YOU WOULD HELP ME SOO WHEN CAN YOU HELP ME?

Old 02-20-2003, 12:33 PM
Pro Rider

Hoover and Tate,as far as I saw ya'll called Lori out,now you're getting mad because she replied,what's up with that?First of all Hoover will never be fast,ever!!!!!!!!Tates banshee barely beat a stock banshee with Trinity pipes and sand devils.This was caused by the fact he tried to run pro wedges at the river and I think I remember it blowing up that day,don't you Tate?Neither one of ya'll will ever beat Webb or Rex,so give it up,you're slow,just admit it.Lori is going to run off and leave Hoover!!!!!Her and Tate may be a good race though.Oh,and Brandon and Lori I'll see ya'll Friday night,where are we eating?P.S. let this be a mystery to Tate and Hoover,maybe they'll figure out who I am.Hoover,my uncle has a plane,maybe we can drop your D.S. out of it so you'll feel fast.Another p.s. this is in no regard to anyoneelses d.s.,just Hoover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-20-2003, 04:54 PM
Pro Rider

TATE BRING IT OVER FRIDAY AFTER SCHOOL BUT ONLY IF IT IS RAINING CALL ME BEFORE YOU COME
I'M TALKIN 3:30

HOOVER SINCE YOUR POS WAS APART 2 SUNDAYS AGO THEN YOU WOULDN'T HAVE SEEN ME PUT THE WHOOP ON TATE

THIS MAYBE DIFFERENT NOW THAT HE HAS THE HAULERS OUR BIKES ARE JUST ALIKE SO THERFORE THEY SHOULD BE CLOSE

HOOVER YOUR BIKES NOT SLOW IT RUNS ABOUT AS FAST AS YOUR MOUTH DOES ON THE NET.

THATS PRETTY FAST!!!!!!!!!!!

FBOMBER WHO ARE YOU?

Old 02-20-2003, 06:10 PM
Pro Rider

if either of you ot are going to beat lori's banshee you will need to beat her man by about 3 bike lenghts. (from what i saw)

i haven't ever seen tates banshee run, but if he jumps on rex he better have alot of power.

Quick Reply: LORI!!! COME OUT TO RAAAACCCCEEEEE