CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

KING SHOCKS?

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2003 | 03:09 PM
|
Pro Rider
Default KING SHOCKS?

yes i hope to have it by wed 3-26 right now still stitting on a 2x4 in the rear. when it comes i'll post better pics and let you know how it rides.

Old 03-25-2003 | 08:55 PM
Pro Rider
Default KING SHOCKS?

DANG DUDE....I gotta bare this burdon and tell ya that I am J-E-A-L-O-U-S!!!!!! Whew....now I feel better--Oh, and congratulations on being the first to own such a coveted set of shocks on a DS!

"Hey, guess what! I know that dude with the DS that has the KINGS!!! Yeah, no ****!!! But you ought to see his face...yeah, he kinda looks like an opposum with stretch marks--from ear to ear!"

"He might have the almightY KINGS, but man, did ya see his teeth? BUGS GALORE!!!"

"Man, them things ain't no good...toooo heavy!"

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

You embarrased yet? I got more....

Old 03-26-2003 | 10:20 AM
|
Pro Rider
Default KING SHOCKS?

bring it on man, soon as my wife finds out what i spent on the kings i'm going to be outdoors ya know[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] oh well i can always snuggle up to my new shocks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-26-2003 | 03:45 PM
Pro Rider
Default KING SHOCKS?

Hey Jeffroe take some good Hi-res shots off those shocks for us and some close up we really want to check it out.

Old 03-26-2003 | 03:49 PM
Pro Rider
Default KING SHOCKS?

Hey man, what did those bad boys put you out??

Old 03-26-2003 | 04:45 PM
|
Pro Rider
Default KING SHOCKS?

no rear shock today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] maybe tomorrow (pray to the ups gods) as far as the cost pm me and i'll let you know. better pic's i promise[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-26-2003 | 05:25 PM
Pro Rider
Default KING SHOCKS?

Jeffroe, Those graphics are sweet, did you design them? That sucks you have not got your rear shock yet, are you getting it from King directly? You should just put the stock rear shock on for now. The Kings look great up front, you need some more pictures of them! Hows the quality A-arms? How was your overall customer service with So-Cal?

Thad noticed some minor hairline cracks in my frame, mainly by the a-arm mounts. He said he could weld them up if they get worse.

Old 03-26-2003 | 08:05 PM
Pro Rider
Default KING SHOCKS?

Hey Sandaholic I have been meaning to ask you, are you a recluse?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] LOL What I mean to say is you are practically Bombastic, Raptor03 and myself next door neighbor, yet you never make any suggestions about hooking up and riding with anyone else. We would love to meet up with you sometime and go for a spin in the dirt or the dunes.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Heck, I think you live just up the street from me! Let us know if you would like to hook up sometime.

Old 03-26-2003 | 08:56 PM
Pro Rider
Default KING SHOCKS?

AngryBajaBoy, It would be great to meet up with you guys for some rides. I work on an Ambulance crew so the days I work are always random, usualy don't get the weekends. Not many people can get weekdays off so it hard sometimes to find someone to go riding with. I like ridding on the weekdays though, not as many people out there. I was out at hungry valley a few sundays ago and it was packed. It made me glad that I was riding the biggest vehicle out there (on the trails). I usually go to hungry valley, and glamis. Been to pismo a few times, too small for me. I grew up ridding the national forest trails in Lake Arrowhead, Crestline, and Silverwood area. Probaly the best trail ridding I ever been on.

Im heading out to Hungry Valley friday if anyone wants to meet up.

Old 03-27-2003 | 10:45 AM
|
Pro Rider
Default KING SHOCKS?

hey sandaholic good to hear from you. i can't even put on the stock rear yet because thad is shipping it with the rear king. so i wait[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] thats ok it's still crappy outside and i'm in no hurry to get my machine muddy just after all the work i did. how did you crack you'r mounts!! you must be a mad man!!!!! asap on the pics when i get the shock on [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: KING SHOCKS?