CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

im sellin my GSXR750, gonna have the cash for new arms and shocks, dont think im goinna wait for Kings..

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2003, 11:42 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default im sellin my GSXR750, gonna have the cash for new arms and shocks, dont think im goinna wait for Kings..

Thats right i laid my GSXR750 down again at Texas World Speedway Pres. Day and have decided it is just a bit too dangerous to keep racing that thing, im no good anyway, now i have a good job and wife i am always to worried to be as aggressive as i used to be, anway i stuck it on traderonline and have already been getting many calls, i really should use the money to pay off some of my lotsofdebt but i have been absolutly dying for new aarms and shocks, i was keeping an eye on the kings but i think they are going to be way overpriced and may not get the castor right on the initial protocols, Do we really need more than 12" of travel anyway? soo i think im going to give HSD a call and get as set of +1" strongarms on order and then talk to works and TCS and setup the fronts, im already running TCS rear but like the works tripples. I have purchased aftermarket shocks for toys before and usually am not as impressed as i expect for the money, but i think with new shocks and aarms the ds will handle like a dream, i strictly ride dunes 95%, anyway i cant wait, hope my bike sells soon, anyone want a totally set up race gsxr750, check traderonline, gsxr 750 in TX............ The kings would be nice but sounds like there setup is going to run like $2500, a bit overpriced.
Jetjock16

Old 02-22-2003, 02:57 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default im sellin my GSXR750, gonna have the cash for new arms and shocks, dont think im goinna wait for Kings..

i would research aarms before you buy somthing like those
did you say your wife rides it

Old 02-23-2003, 08:44 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You should take a look at elka shocks,hsd racing has them and so does one of my buddy's,i think they may be the best front shocks you can buy,thats my 2 cents.......