CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

AZSAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2003, 09:32 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AZSAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those guys stay at the comforts of there little click. They are hill shooters and not 300 or 1/8 mile draggers.
No it wasnt getting bad just people stating there opinions on the TRASH from the west
Your beef is with one guy ...well.. now two with DSwolf... Anyway, try not to let your emotions run away with you. Besids, most of us like you southern trash talkin, backwardass, trailer trash.....(jk) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-26-2003, 09:32 PM
Pro Rider

I think DSwolf was playing on the "trash" comment from the other post, when he said "Waste".

I may be wrong, it has been known to happen. But I think he was just making a joke.

Of course this post is probably going to be deleted also. You guys are all pretty dang fast. I saw alot of racing at fsw and was impressed by some of the machines. It would be good if you guys could get together and race, but I doubt it will settle anything.

Dont take it personally, just say ok, and move on. Remember this is supposed to be fun.

Smile guys
Bat

Old 02-26-2003, 09:34 PM
Pro Rider

Six pack what the f*ck are you talking about,two-four nothing else,i love to have fun....

Old 02-26-2003, 09:36 PM
Pro Rider

OMG screw boots....i need hip waders!!!...this shiz is DEEP!!!

Old 02-26-2003, 09:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Well frist 14 talk all you want mouse . And mike you lost to my bike and you want to lie your *** off and now you want
me to spend more money to meet you where ???? it seems you and your buddie 14 have a lie'n problem. And at this time my race scedule is full i ran fsw and took you !! If you want to keep lie'n ill be at gordon wells second weekend in march at Glamis easter and sand mt for ds day's in between i have canyon and we now have a midget outlaw this year in our stable so you pick which race you want me at ill give you what your asking for but frist we must dune together on or trail bike's [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] well the bottom line is every since you started your lying crap i had this little monster bottled up in side and last night i let it out so WAAAA now you know and everyone else knows how i feel about you. if you and your buddie want to Keep it going feel free [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] well youv'e got my scedule do with it what you want.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-26-2003, 09:39 PM
Pro Rider

I'm enjoying myself right now it's fun to have some fun if you know what i mean.

Old 02-26-2003, 09:48 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-26-2003, 10:01 PM
RPM
Pro Rider

It's time to LOCK down another one before it gets out of hand AGAIN!

I don't know any of you personally, so I have to base my oppinions of you by what you type. All I can say is that I have lost a lot of Respect for several of you. This Childish "Who is FASTER" stick swinging contest and Insults gets more pathetic by the day. You are doing yourself an Injustice and whether or not you would like to admit it, you are making Yourself look bad.

In the end, it Doesn't matter SQUAT who is the Fastest and to be honest, in the world of Motorsports and Speed, none of us are even close to FAST.

dsmike, It's nice to see someone handle all the BS with a little Dignity and back it up with action not just words.

Just MY .02