CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Dumont this weekend?

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2003, 11:52 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dumont this weekend?

Hey Tony, Im gonna have to pass this weekend. I have been putting off so many things around here that they are all starting to catch up to me now. You all have fun and ride safe. Catch you on the next one.

Old 03-07-2003, 01:01 AM
Pro Rider

Well fellas...this is gonna be it for awhile...I've surely enjoyed meeting you guys and I certainly will try to get back this way again next year. In the past two months I've been to Red Rock Canyon, Glamis, Superstitions, Gordon's Well, and this weekend it's Dumont....damn it's good to be me! Larry--sorry you can't make it this weekend bud...thanks for the props and I think as much of you and your son and brother David and his son...wouldn't hesitate for a second to go out of my way for any of you! Me and Tony will definately do some serious roosting for you guys this weekend.

If anyone's gonna be out at Dumont this weekend keep an eye out for a white Dodge dually 4x4 with a Ragin fifth wheel and AngryBajaBoy's flag...a baja and a yellow ds...stop in and say "hey"...

Jim

Old 03-07-2003, 01:21 AM
Pro Rider

Ill be there saterday evening through sunday afternoon ill say hi to as many people as i see, if you spend alot of time over at comp im sure we will eventually discuss engine mods, look for fast blue raptor with big gun pipes.

Old 03-07-2003, 01:50 AM
Pro Rider

Sam I am leaving tommorow morning. Give me a call tommorow. I am leaving at 6:00 a.m. 818-402-6458.

Old 03-07-2003, 04:31 AM
Pro Rider

Hmm we'll see what work had in store for me but this weekend may just be open. Hey Joshiepoo, did mommie get you a set of NUTS yet?
Anyways if I dont make it this weekend then im gonna be headed out there on the 21st for sure.

Old 03-10-2003, 09:08 PM
Pro Rider

Dumont Trip was cool, didn't see any of the yamaha boys there, but I did meet up with some cool guys that ride DS's!! Mario was a really cool guy and I hung out with him for a while, we talked about mods and what not. I think i am going to get myself some 10 paddle tires, pick up a few more bike lengths. Also saw Jim and Tony was it??? I'm bad with names but those two guys were cool too. Had a good trip though!

Old 03-10-2003, 09:08 PM
Pro Rider

BTW I was suprised to see the sandpig be beaten by another DS!!!! (Ducks and Covers)

Old 03-10-2003, 09:22 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah Mario's quad runs really good!! I am thinking about talking to his mechanic about mine. His mods cost half as much as Woods and TVI are asking for theirs. No offense Gary!! And his isn't even Stroked!!. It was really nice meeting these new guy's also Dana your a pretty cool kid. And his Raptor runs pretty darn strong. Number 5 just wasn't feeling good this weekend I am afraid. Had major axle bearing problems on Saturday but with the help of my good friend Jiminok we were able to get here cleaned up enough to get another day of riding in.

Old 03-10-2003, 09:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

So, Tony, you couldn't beat the xxdumontraptorxx ? Wish we could have been there. There is a fast DS that goes to Dumont with big Baja lights on the front bumper, red covers. He's in one of my videos and beats the Sandpig. I thinkl he runs nos or alcohol.

Old 03-10-2003, 09:37 PM
Pro Rider

That is the guy I am talking about Dave!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] No, Dana's Raptor is pretty fast! Jim raced him on mine and he would pull away maybe 2 bike lenghts on Jim near the top. He is runnig stage 2 cams, is that what you are running?

Quick Reply: Dumont this weekend?