CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

4 Stroke Wars - Summer Edition - Flat Drags - Pismo Beach Aug. 9, '03

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2003, 08:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4 Stroke Wars - Summer Edition - Flat Drags - Pismo Beach Aug. 9, '03

Everyone wanted another location. Here it is (I know not the hill climb you are looking for but, great for the flat draggers.)

Let's get it on.

August 9-10 at Pismo Beach

Weather is great there that time of year.

All my friends are welcome to join me.

Average temperature for August:
High Low Mean
Aug 72°F 53°F 63°F
Great break from the heat.

Aggressive trail riders should enjoy the fence-line.

The beach is great for the kids

Old 03-14-2003, 10:38 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

hey Jim ,and Tony , Dana lets do the pismo drags and handle bussiness with some four strokes if time will allow , i will be near there for a friends wedding and would like to finally get serious and compete. we had a blast at dumont with you guys it seems that we all like to run the hill.... non stop..i have a few more tricks up my sleeve." {not the 105mm sleeve} LOL " and if we dont go into a recession i can dump some more money into the "ANNIHILATER" HEY, BY THE WAY, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO BE IN MY NECK OF THE WOODS ,,, let me know and i can meet you nearby. peace out, 10 ,4

Old 03-15-2003, 02:31 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Just be sure the Rangers don't know about it & there will be no issues of any kind. Otherwise they'll tell you that you can't line up your quads & stuff.

Old 03-15-2003, 03:03 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

if that is the case, i will make sure that this will be a descrete session amongst friends, good heads up!!!! now this subject should be kept on the PM type statis for shizzle.. by the way .....WHO REALLY WANTS SOME OF THE [ANNIHLATER]?????PLEASE STEP UP ANYTIME AT DUMONT ANY FOUR STROKES ITS ALL GRAVY TO ME!!!!ONLY ABOUT A WEEK OR TWO OF DECENT WEATHER LEFT IN THE DESERT! THEN ITS TIME TO MOVE UP YONDER INTO BETTER WEATHER ....FOUR STROKE WARS OR NOT I SHOOT THE HILLS REGAURDLESS !!!!!CHEW ON THAT PLAYA

Old 03-15-2003, 03:15 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

ANNIHILATER,

You can post here as much as you want; no rangers have the time to read ATV forums. We've had various trips planned here with hundreds of messages & multiple threads. However once you get to Pismo, be sure not to line up head to tail so to speak. At FSWII, that seemed to draw attention from the rangers. Since you see ATVs lined up side by side so often, I think that will work OKAY without drawing much attention. I think the idea of some fun at Pismo over the summer sounds really good, for anyone who hans't been there it is a lot of fun. The two times I have been there, it actually got a little cold in the late afternoon. I've got a long list of people with DS650s who contacted me via my website & I'll be sure to email all of them after we get a little more planning done on our summer race event.

Old 03-15-2003, 04:31 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

BLACKHAWK, THAT IS A VALID POINT ABOUT THE RANGERS, i wouldnt know because i havent been fortunate enough to have visited pismo yet, I do not know how the rangers operate there, but you are right ......, i mostly frequent dumont during the winter months , this forum is just a good way to get some drags together anyways even if the whole world doesnt show .... its funny because the only way i found out about this forum by typing in ON GOOGLE SEARCH {DUMONT SAND DUNES FAST DS} and i just happen to be watching the videos and i saw myself passing up a few good contenders at comp hill, and i noticed the videos were posted from this forum !!!! imagine that ... i just try to give some good advice whenever i can. i think eagle collector posted the videos.

Old 03-15-2003, 04:55 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

sorry it was [wshrskin] who posted the videos...

Old 03-15-2003, 05:23 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Thanks for getting the word out.

There are a lot of people that just want to get together and ride at various locations (try different dunes out.)

Pismo and Oregon have got to be the best places for August riding (not like you are going to ride Glamis or Dumont when it is about 130 out there.)

No hills to climb at Pismo so only flat drags are really feasable.

Could someone else post a thread on the Yamaha forum (If I post it will be X'ed as a duplicate thread.) Should also post at Polaris and Kawasaki forums too.

Oh, no formal organization to this. I am headed there and thought some others might like to hook up. I would love to see that 105mm run. How is it coming together Angry?