CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

great weekend @LS drag strip

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2003, 08:48 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default great weekend @LS drag strip

i think that the bombs did some stomping this weekend. i never lost to another 4 stroke on either bike. Samcoe's whole fleet of quads did well. his 760 was fly'in and didn't see quadman or roostinonyou lose any either.

it was warm and alot of alcohol was burned up. i had a banshee that was giving my trouble, but it sure was fun tring to get a couple of wins in on him.

i think i will be going up this weekend if anyone wants to join in give me a PM.

Old 03-16-2003, 08:54 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Mike,

Where is LS Drag strip?(town). Is it pavement or sand? 1/8mi?

Old 03-16-2003, 09:18 PM
Pro Rider

the LS is Little Sahara state park. up by the pan handle of oklahoma. its all sand, has a great drag strip and dunes.

Old 03-16-2003, 09:38 PM
Pro Rider

Yes i agree Steve it was a great weekend!!!!Before i took my pilot jet out i bogged outta the hole but after that i was getting great holeshots and was doing pretty good in the drags...

Old 03-16-2003, 09:49 PM
Pro Rider

at 3/4 throttle your bike bog. get that thing to get full throttle and you will be alot faster.

biggerisbetter was kicking some but on ole yellow, how did everyone like my new pipe on it? bigger thinks it helped it out.

Old 03-16-2003, 11:16 PM
Pro Rider

Well it seems to be a growing trend. AZSand and I dominated Gordon's Well this weekend. Neither of us got beat all weekend, on the hills or at the drags. AZ's 760 was taking it to all the fast banshee's too. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

DS's are making a name for themselves.

Old 03-16-2003, 11:31 PM
Pro Rider

i know the DS's were turning some heads this weekend.

theres not been any really fast raptors out at LS yet. i sure craycaft will have something to play with this year.

Old 03-16-2003, 11:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Man, I had a great time! I SO wish I had my rig up and going[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img], But when I needed a SPEED fix, DSmike was nice enough to let me run Ol'Yeller down the strip a few times[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]!!!

MAN, That bike pulls hard!! You guys otta see his pipe!! TRULEY a one-of-a-kind! ANd I garrantee you it is the only QUAD in the country with one on it.

It was a weekend of GREAT races, and perfect weather,and sand conditions. Everyones DS's was running great, and Their were ALOT of Banshee guys SHakeing thier heads.LOL!!

Thanks guys.

BIgger.

PS, riding the dunes on a Prairie 400 was torture![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2003, 11:50 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Kyle if you give me a little head then my next weekend will be better.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2003, 11:52 PM
Pro Rider

Also I think we can get the biggest amount of forum members at LS at a given weekend maybe 20-30. Why all the hype about california?

Quick Reply: great weekend @LS drag strip