CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

How much has Jeff cost you!

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2003, 03:22 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How much has Jeff cost you!

I just hope to god my wife never sees this thread! She already complains that I give better attention to my "toys" than I do to our vehicles/house.

Lets just keep this as our little secret.

Old 03-18-2003, 04:16 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-18-2003, 04:35 PM
Pro Rider

If you put little horns on that blue face thats what you would look like[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-18-2003, 08:50 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm glad I don't live out west, or I would be BROKE !!, because I would have to have the fastest DS! ....Then Jeff would...then Az sand would..Then KMduner would...Then Black ds would...Then dune me would.....................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] sure is fun isn't it!

Old 03-18-2003, 09:36 PM
Pro Rider

Well Jeff hasnt cost me anything but, Ever since my buddie josh bought a DS650 a week after me I have had to go out of my way to modify the thing. I mean to the point of really hurting the ole bank account. Now mine looks alot different than his. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 03-18-2003, 09:49 PM
Pro Rider

the 6 degrees of jeffinrivercity LOL

Old 03-19-2003, 01:44 AM
Range Rover

DuneMe...just when you thought it was safe to hang out with JEFF....think again. This is what happens when you have too many toys to take to the desert...I saw this website on Jeff's computer the other day...

http://www.showhauler.com/html/motorhome.html

PS....Hey Jeff...When are we goin' racin'???

Old 09-03-2003, 04:00 PM
Pro Rider

Bumped to the top for Sandman

Old 09-03-2003, 04:30 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

In Jeffs defense, he has actually saved me money...instead of a titanium axle i am just going to take that $1000 and put the DSs on a 40 shot each=$2000...so he has saved me the $2000 and given me 30 more bike lengths[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

BY the way, JEFF needs a way bigger toy hauler...something as long as TVIs..

KMDUNER, i hope you guys can plan a trip to Dumont for Halloween...it will be crazy down here..

HEY if we can get Jeff on the blackjack tables in VEGAS i think i can get him back for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-03-2003, 04:57 PM
Pro Rider

Haloween is not looking good for me this year. Got a lot going on at work. We are going to make Dumont sometime this year though.

Where is it located so I can look up a map. What's the closest city?

Quick Reply: How much has Jeff cost you!