CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

kfx 700

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2003, 03:41 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default kfx 700

saw a couple of them in orange at the dunes this weekend, those are some wheelie machines. they seem to get around pretty well

Old 03-24-2003, 04:06 PM
Trailblazer
Default kfx 700

I bought an orange KFX 700 today I'am going to pick it up on thursday I can't wait.

Old 03-24-2003, 04:06 PM
Pro Rider
Default kfx 700

I saw one this weekend at Little Sahara (OK). It was green. It looks like a comfy quad but the guy was taking it pretty easy on it so I didn't get to see what it would do. He was probably following Kawi's break in procedure. He has more restraint than I do![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] It looks to be a pretty neat machine. I wish that I'd had a chance to talk with him and maybe ride it. Then again, it's probably best that he wear the new off of it himself..

Old 03-24-2003, 04:21 PM
Pro Rider
Default kfx 700

THEY look great and ride great the performance is fair i saw a couple at little sahara two weeks ago and the stock ds there were beating them pretty bad the seem to run with a good running 400ex or a stock rappy of the bottom looks good but the top end was lacking. just what i seen not trashing anyone.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-24-2003, 05:44 PM
Pro Rider
Default kfx 700

Say again please? I'm not sure what you mean.

Old 03-24-2003, 06:03 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default kfx 700

they were leaving as i got to comp hill, or i would have a report on how they race on a wet sand hill fairly steep this time of year. my wifes was kicking. i just put the woods pipe on hers and she was taking it to some banshees. i thought about chasing them down to talk to them but figured they wouldn't get much of a chance to ride if we all stopped them. well i'm excited that there is another 4 stroke to race with.

Old 03-24-2003, 07:27 PM
Pro Rider
Default kfx 700

My friend raced one this past weekend on a long flat sand/dirt road. He beat the 700 pretty easily. The first race the 700 jumped ahead, but my friend reelled him in by 3rd and passed him and kept pulling away. Second race was a much better start, and he pulled and kept pulling past the 700.

The ds is piped, jetted, cdi and runs the carb mount k&n. The 700 was stock. I think they dont have much top end, but when the mods start with them I think they will be real contenders.

I did see one try to go up sand mtn utah, with no luck. I dont know if it was rider or what, it was a different one then my buddy raced, and it only went up about a quarter of the way and turned out. It did not have paddles, and I think maybe the rider is pretty new at riding. Did not get a chance to talk with them.

Thats my only experience with them. I hope to ride one sometime and see what I think. Might get one for the wife down the road.

Bat