CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Dumont EASTER WEEKEND!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2003, 03:23 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dumont EASTER WEEKEND!!!!

I will be there Thursday thru Sunday night, anybody else?

Old 04-14-2003, 12:36 PM
Range Rover

My plans for Dumont last weekend did'nt happen. So plan "B" is this weekend will arrive Wednesday afternoon till Sunday.

Looks like a rain coat may come in handy. We may set up camp at the little dunes.

Angry:
Will look for you. I have a Winnebago towing a 20ft enclosed trailer with TEAM GUNNETT stickers on both.

Rob[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-14-2003, 12:55 PM
Pro Rider

Cool Rob, I am not sure yet where I will camp yet. I will probably camp near the big dunes at the very N.West corner over were that saddleback is . That is usually a good place to stay away from the crowds. How about it Eaglecollector and Wshrdskin?! You boy's going to make it out?

Old 04-14-2003, 02:11 PM
Range Rover

i'll be there! woo hoo! me and my buddy DSJOBBER aka mike n me will be out early saturday! this will be my second time to dumont, that place will humble people like me, the hills are freaking real steep, we'll have the black f150 and a blue easy up, and cones set up, i hope it don't rain though, but thats a whole week away, let's all get out before it gets to hot out there. lates, josh...

Old 04-14-2003, 04:17 PM
Pro Rider

I'll be there.

Old 04-14-2003, 08:10 PM
Pro Rider

Not too wrorried about a little rain. It rained the first days of pres day weekend. Its the damn dust storms that really suck. Hey Joshie......You get that set of Brass ***** in the mail you said you were gonna order? Well be taking of on SAt morn real early like 0300. Look for the camp with city of san dimas cones. Woops did I say that? Hell maybe we will be there early enough on sat morn to sound reville for all of you with a hangover. Just look for the 2 red DS's and a yellow Z00 in our dust.

Old 04-14-2003, 09:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Should be a perfect weekend at Dumont. Friday-Sunday anyways. As for me, No, I won't be there. The rebuild begins this Wednesday. The final touches (topend) won't be until the following week. Looks like I'll miss Easter weekend by 1 week. Have fun.

Old 04-14-2003, 11:29 PM
Pro Rider

Oh man come on Skin!!! Just bring out your other Raptor it is going to be to damn hot after this weekend to ride again!!! How about Larry is he going to make it out? I haven't been hearing much from latley on here.

Old 04-14-2003, 11:34 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Don't know about Larry, he backed out on me for this last weekend. I believe his bills are paid, he might be up for it.

As for me, what are ya smokin? I get my bottom end parts on Wednesday and can finaly start putting my quad back together, I won't be rushing through it and will need this weekend to work on it before the top end arrives somtime the following week. Gotta get the ol Rappy going again. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Theres always Pismo, I know you don't like it but, its sand and it won't be hot. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

You still running your new 760? Or did you give up and go back to what you had?

Old 04-14-2003, 11:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

I think somebody might do some serious clownin this friday and saturday, Mr Angry i might even have to run a 17 - 40 gearing to make up for all the xtra HP... well heck i think i could even spare a few horsies for the marbelous and pilot lLOL

Quick Reply: Dumont EASTER WEEKEND!!!!