Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

Welcome To Raceway ATV's New Forum. Take A Look At Our Kazuma 50cc ATV Free Shipping To Your Door.

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2004, 02:49 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Welcome To Raceway ATV's New Forum. Take A Look At Are Kazuma 50cc ATV

Please click here Kazuma ATV Raceway ATV to see a full line of our Kazuma ATV's Free shipping right to your front door!

<CENTER></CENTER>

<BIG> PLEASE VISIT OUR WEB SITE AT www.racewayatv.com for a full line of ATV's from 50cc to 250cc's Free Shipping right to your door!</BIG>

Raceway ATV's Kazuma 50cc four wheeler:
This Kazuma 50 ATV is perfect for kids and it’s very easy to ride. Kazuma ATV's are one of the most durable ATV's and are made to last. This Kazuma 50cc ATV is a Semi-automatic with 3 gears and no clutch. This ATV allows youth ATV riders to get familiar with gear shifting without worrying about a clutch lever. Our Kazuma 50cc ATV is another one of our great 4-stroke kids ATV's which doesn’t require mixing oil with your gas. The Kazuma 50cc ATV comes in four colors to choose from including Kazuma red, Kazuma blue, Kazuma yellow and Kazuma green. The Kazuma 50cc also has electric start with keys to insure safety. Other standard safety features on the Kazuma 50 four wheeler include a kill switch, headlight, and a speed restrictor (governor). The speed restrictor allows you to restrict the top speed of the Kazuma 50 ATV down to 5 mph while your child is learning to ride the ATV. Extra large brakes for faster stopping, an easy to use auto kill switch and a pull cord engine cut-off are some additional great features of this ATV.
Kazuma ATV Raceway ATV

We at Raceway ATV believe our Kazuma 50cc ATV is one of the best kid’s ATVs you can buy. Not only is this Kazuma 50cc ATV affordable, but even more importantly, this Kazuma ATV is built to last.
Kazuma ATV Raceway ATV

Like any of our Yamoto Redcat or Kazuma products the Kazuma 50cc ATV comes with a 6-month warranty. Raceway ATV is an authorized Yamoto, Kazuma and Redcat dealer. Replacement parts are never a problem. Our part department is fully stocked and we always have your parts on hand.
Kazuma ATV Raceway ATV

For your convenience we offer a toll-free customer service and sales number 7 days a week. Please feel free to call us at 1 (888) 722-3288, we are happy to help you!
Kazuma ATV Raceway ATV

Raceway ATV is a reliable and professional company that's been in the motorcycle and ATV industry for over 10 years. When we say we are the best Kazuma, Yamoto, and Redcat ATV dealers, we mean it. We offer free shipping anywhere in the U.S. There are no hidden or additional costs. We even pay the sales tax. What you pay is the price on the web site delivered to your door!
Kazuma ATV Raceway ATV

When it comes to your Yamoto, Kazuma and Redcat products there is no one better to buy from than Raceway ATV -- guaranteed! If within 15 days of your purchase you are not happy with Raceway ATV or any of our Kazuma, Yamoto or Redcat products, we will take your purchase back and refund your money. There is no risk when you buy from us. We want you to be satisfied!
Kazuma ATV Raceway ATV

We care about our customers and their children. Please read your Kazuma, Yamoto, or Redcat owner’s manual before operating your ATV or Motorcycle Dirt bike. Please teach your children to ride safe and to always wear a helmet.

Kazuma ATV Raceway ATV
<BIG> Kazuma ATV Kazuma ATV </BIG>

Old 10-13-2004, 08:36 PM
Range Rover
Default Welcome To Raceway ATV's New Forum. Take A Look At Our Kazuma 50cc ATV Free Shipping To Your Door.

How long have this brand been around and how long have you been selling them for. Who makes them? My daughters have and Alpha mini cobra and a e-ton viper my friend has to buy two at the same time so the e-ton are a little pricey now. Are your made as good as they look? Do you know of any customer reviews on these? Sorry I was looking at the 70 and 110

Old 10-13-2004, 11:05 PM
Pro Rider
Default Welcome To Raceway ATV's New Forum. Take A Look At Our Kazuma 50cc ATV Free Shipping To Your Door.

Kazuma ATV Raceway ATV

In regard to your questions, Yamoto and Kazuma has been making ATV since the 1980's. The rights to Yamoto's products in the U.S has been bought out by a company called Patriot Motorcycle. Kazuma has had very positive reviews by many people. They are very big in Australia. Both companies have really been making a move in the U.S for the last 2 years. They both have a great warranty program (if you buy them through an authorized dealer). They are very well built units. There has be some problems in the past but both companies have been making changes to fix there problems. I feel very confident in selling both Yamoto and Kazuma ATV's. I feel for the price they are unbeatable in there class. The 110cc ATV from Yamoto and Kazuma 110cc is a real nice unit. Durable and stylish. The 70cc ATV from Yamoto is a good bike but for the price if you can I would recommend the Yamoto 110 for about $100.00 more. The unit is bigger better and has reverse. But if you need that middle size unit were the 50cc is to small and the 110cc is to big then its a good bike. I just don't like that it does not have reverse because sometimes its a problem if they have to keep getting of the bike and push it back if they get in a tight spot. We at Raceway ATV have been in the business for over 10 years. We have been selling the Yamoto and Kazuma ATV's and dirt bikes for about a year and a half. Over all I think they are a great bike for the price. And everyone will be in for a big surprise when they see what both companies plan to put out with in a year or so. We will have a customer review page on are website with in the next 3 weeks or so, please visit us and take a look at that. If you have any other questions please call us at are toll free number.
All The Best.
Kazuma ATV Raceway ATV
<big> Kazuma ATV Kazuma ATV </big>

Old 12-03-2004, 05:27 PM
Range Rover

Hi,
I live in California... the state of strict emmissions. I need to know what color sticker the registration plate would be, Red or Green? Or can you give me a vin number of one of the bikes so I could check?

Thanks

Old 12-03-2004, 10:14 PM
Pro Rider

Bombest:
In regard to your post the Kazuma KMX 50 is a red sticker ATV.
Kazuma ATV Raceway ATV
<big> Kazuma ATV Kazuma ATV </big>

Old 04-15-2005, 12:19 AM
Pro Rider

Old 04-16-2005, 12:00 AM
Trailblazer

is raceway no longer offering the redcat line i noticed all the machines now listed as Kazumas they look exactly like redcat is there a diffednce between the two?

thanks

Old 04-16-2005, 01:25 PM
Pro Rider

Snowolf:
We absolutely are still carrying Redcat products. They are like family to us!!!!! And there is no difference between Redcat and Kazuma. They are the same bikes!!! How's everything going Snowolf???? Nice to hear from you!
Kazuma Redcat ATV's

Old 04-18-2005, 11:50 PM
Trailblazer

everything is good
wow patriot has improved the yamotos
if you had to pick one over the other in the 110 class which is better kazuma MKII or yamoto is the kazuma still alittle tall and narrow like it was before ?

thanks

Old 04-22-2005, 11:42 PM
Pro Rider

Snowolf:
That's a hard pick. Both bikes are really in the same class. Kazuma has also just came out with the SFX 110 which looks just like the MKII 110 but this unit is 26" from the ground to the top of the seat were the MKII 110 is 31 1/2. I will have some pics of the bike next week and I will post them for you.
Raceway ATV.com

Quick Reply: Welcome To Raceway ATV's New Forum. Take A Look At Our Kazuma 50cc ATV Free Shipping To Your Door.