Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

Jetmoto/Komoto Video

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2007, 09:32 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jetmoto/Komoto Video

These 250's are not the best climbers; they are not designed to be great climbers. They are simply fun all around toys. They are not serious Climbers, Racers, trail quads. They just fill a niche of cheap toys!
The 150 is a good little climber for a 150cc, I am yet to have it power out going up a "real steep" hill but it's not like it's going to be shooting a rooster tail up it either. View my videos and you can get a good idea of what to expect! I have been quite impressed with the 150!

Old 07-30-2007, 10:15 PM
Range Rover

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: lec666

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TriplxX07

I just uploaded a video showing the Jetmoto's and a Komoto(Hi-bird) climbing a few hills... To give yet another example on how these atvs run..

Jetmoto/Komoto Video</end quote></div>

i'm curious if the guys riding are pinning it up the second hill or not. i'm assuming the komoto was the second bike ? and what was going on with the bike when he attempted the hill the first few times,was it not revving up? i need to get a bigger bike for my older girls to put around on and been looking at off brands because of the $$ so close to choosing a JM150</end quote></div>

Yes the Komoto was the camo/second bike.. I'm really not sure what you're talking about "attempting the hill the first few times?" I think you're talking about when I was lining the bike up to the path. Their was no problem at all.. If you listen, my friend was asking if I was going to go half way up the hill and stop for a picture. At first I was going to go, but i changed my mind because the kids where waiting at the top..I hit the clutch,while I still had my thumb on the throttle...I drove up and drifted back a few times is all... The red 250 flies up that hill with no problems at all. The komoto 200 needs better gearing.. And I think he had the throttle pinned... The red 250 will climb 3/4 throttle without problem.. The blue 150 climbed it, as good as the komoto 200

Old 07-31-2007, 04:49 PM
Weekend Warrior

ahhh.....didn't realise you were lining up. i thought you made a couple attempts and was having troubles with the machine.

outofline,thats what i was thinking(just fun toys) my girls don't come out that often and they don't ride hard either. they just enjoy putting around fairly easy trails when they do.

Old 07-31-2007, 06:08 PM
Pro Rider

The 150 will be great for your Girls, my 13 year old boy loves his. The cool thing about the 150 is it fits anyone 8-80 years old!