Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

new wiring harness and carb wont run

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2017, 08:03 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new wiring harness and carb wont run

Hi there im new to this forum i have a chinese 110cc atv unknown brand there is no stickers on it i have got a new wiring harness from ebay came with new stator ,coil , rectifier ,cdi starter solenoid and new handlebar controls for start ,kill and lights. Was pretty much plug and play with the harness. I have spark i have fuel in the new carb new filter and lines. It sounds like it wants to start. And sounds like its starting to idle but as soon as i let go of the. Starter button. It dies. Any help ? I do have a teather withe the emergency kill if you fall off. I disassembled the whole thing over the winter now that the new parts are in its time to put it together again. Any help would be appreciated ive tried adjusting the carb. The timing is spot on. New sprag gear and brand new battery

Old 02-19-2017, 08:08 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default added to last post

Also. Coming from the harness where the individual metal connectorsare there is a red and green wire with a connector tip coming off it and when you mount the stator in the flywheel cover there is another. Red and green wire with no end on it should that be connected aswell