Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

Wiring Harness BooBoo - Anyone help??

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2017, 10:16 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wiring Harness BooBoo - Anyone help??

Long story short, I was given a free chinese quad from my buddy that needs a new gas tank. I stripped it down and was repairing but didnt think to take pictures or write down what connections and plug wires go together. Ive been reading and see many of these wire colors are pretty standard and many of these Chinese bikes share common designs so i was hoping someone could help me figure out which plugs go where. There are so many up under the handle bars and many of them fit together so im not sure which is correct. Can anyone help me out by posting pictures of thiers or maybe messaging me on here, facebook, or by text and helping me figure this out. I tried reading the schematic but can find the exact bike I have and im not that good reading those diagrams either.

I have a supermach ys110 by Zhejiang yongkang easy vehicle co, LTD

Old 09-04-2017, 10:20 PM
Weekend Warrior

Some pics

Attached Thumbnails Wiring Harness BooBoo - Anyone help??-img_9482.jpg   Wiring Harness BooBoo - Anyone help??-img_9477.jpg   Wiring Harness BooBoo - Anyone help??-img_9487.jpg   Wiring Harness BooBoo - Anyone help??-img_9475.jpg  
Old 09-04-2017, 10:22 PM
Weekend Warrior

You can see that last pic the plug was cut off and replaced(poorly). I plan on cutting those two plugs off and using normal Connections to attach but not sure if I connect the green to the yellow/Red or the orange.