Classifieds, Garage Sale & Swap Shop Buy, Sell and Trade Goods.

TerrPro

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2017, 09:04 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TerrPro

Hello all,

I am located in Oregon and have 3 TerraPro quads and attachments. None currently run, one is a complete motor and frame that has never been started. I thought I would have time to make a complete one out of the the three, but have never started the project. I have 2 hydraulic paks, snow plow, auger, spray boom and a few other things. If interested let me know and I will send pictures. Would like to sell everything.

Old 08-31-2017, 02:09 PM
Weekend Warrior

do you have the brush hog or finish mower for the terrapro?

Old 08-31-2017, 07:56 PM
Weekend Warrior

No, Sorry wish I did. I would be more inclined to keep them

Old 01-15-2018, 12:19 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Hello

I know it’s been a few months, it i was just wondering if you still had the quads for sale? My father in law has one and I just recently got some property. I’m also an optimist with a wrench, so i was thinking I could pick up where you left off and get make a workhorse out of it.Thank you!Andrew
Originally Posted by dubldot
Hello all,

I am located in Oregon and have 3 TerraPro quads and attachments. None currently run, one is a complete motor and frame that has never been started. I thought I would have time to make a complete one out of the the three, but have never started the project. I have 2 hydraulic paks, snow plow, auger, spray boom and a few other things. If interested let me know and I will send pictures. Would like to sell everything.

Old 02-02-2018, 06:13 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Still Have Them

I still have the quads. I think there is some good stuff here for a motivated person, which is not me. I am located in Hood River 60 miles east of Portland. If you are interested I would make you a great deal and my wife would be very happy.

Old 08-03-2019, 03:42 PM
Weekend Warrior

Quads and all attachments are gone