Classifieds, Garage Sale & Swap Shop Buy, Sell and Trade Goods.

2004 Yamaha Wolverine 350

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2017, 12:58 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2004 Yamaha Wolverine 350

2004 Yamaha Wolverine 350. Very sporty 4wd machine. Manual shift and auto clutch. Decently quick for what it is but you probably won't win any races. Got this about a year and a half ago and want to upgrade to something newer. It's been a good bike the time I have had it. This bike is fun to ride on the trails and does good in the mud.

Good:

New 12" itp wheels with 2 rides on them (I will keep wheels and tires depending on price. If I keep the wheels / tires I have a set of 24" maxxis tires on stock wheels I will include)
New 25" zillas with 2 rides on them
epi clutch
stg 1 hotcam
BBK
k&n air filter with prefilter
DG slip on
Jetted
Detroit Gearless locker (If you know anything about this make/model you know that this is extremely rare and very hard to come by. Steering effort is increased at slow speeds but trail riding is fine)
DG floorboards (These are also discontinued and very hard to get. I have stock floorboards as well)
ODI grips
Warn 424 disconnect kit not installed yet (Allows you to disconnect the front drive shaft on the fly for 2wd riding. Again, this is an extremely rare item as this was discontinued years ago)
Replaced battery fall last year
Wolverine specific winch mount plate not installed yet
I have a 2" lift kit to go with it as well as some various other parts
New oil seals in front diff
New u joints in front drive shaft
New front calipers / brake pads
No cracks in plastic
I have the rear rack if you want it
New pull start rope and handle

The bad:

Rear brake isn't hooked up. This is due to the floorboards and the position they put the stock linkage into. You can fab up a little bracket to fix it but it never bothered me so I never did.

Front brakes need to be re-bled. I just replaced the front calipers and bled them a little but they are still a little mushy and need to be redone.

Rear brake light doesn't work. Probably the bulb but I never bothered to mess with it.

$2300 obo. Open to negotiations and will remove parts if needed to bring price down. Picking up a new wheeler this week and don't need this one taking up space in the garage. Text only please. I have an uncanny knack for attracting crazy people. I deal respectfully and straight up and if you can't do the same then move on to another ad.

Link to thread with some pics:

https://atvconnection.com/forums/yam...ine-350-a.html

Old 08-02-2017, 02:29 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are you interested in selling the 424 kit?

If so please PM me a price and where you're located.

Old 08-08-2017, 04:07 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sold

Old 10-08-2017, 11:20 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Interested

Is the quad sold?