Club News and Events Share information about ATV clubs, club activities and membership, ATV events, etc.

OKLAHOMA

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2003, 06:52 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OKLAHOMA

We need a good ATV club in the central OKLAHOMA area anyone who is interested email meor just post a reply here

Old 09-30-2003, 11:08 PM
Pro Rider
Default OKLAHOMA

iM IN SHAWNEE AND ID LIKE TO START A CLUB ALSO. THERE ARE A FEW IN OKC BUT HAVENT REALLY HEARD MUCH FROM THEM02 650 PRAIRIEWARN 2500EPI BLACK SECONDARYK&N FILTERNYROC EXHAUST MOD

Old 10-01-2003, 02:52 AM
Range Rover
Default OKLAHOMA

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Hey Guys, Too bad we don't live closer together, we could start out with a club of three,LOL
I'd like to see a club in the Tulsa area devoted to trail riding. Also would like to see more areas open to ATV trails in Oklahoma. If someone in this area feels the same, you can say so on this thread. A lot of folks are looking for others to ride with & search out new friends with the same interests. If you're so inclined, lock on. Happy Trails, Jerico1

Old 10-01-2003, 10:18 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default OKLAHOMA

i think we should start a club.....we have to start somewhere. we dont necessarily have to ride together just a club to get together and chat with and set up the occasional riding plans if evrybody is up to it. i have a friend that knows how to make websites and from what i have seen we could be one of the very few in oklahoma with our own atv website. let me know what you all think

Old 10-12-2003, 02:48 PM
Pro Rider
Default OKLAHOMA

I agree with everything I have read here. I think that we need to establish a club, I just saw where NOHVACC has starter materials for people wanting to do just such things. I am in Oklahoma City and I was thinking of a metro area club that extends down to say Purcell and Lexington to get the people who ride on the river interested as well. Shawnee to Yukon and Tuttle, Mustang, maybe even to Okarche, then up to stillwater and back opver to the Chandler, Shawnee area could be the general boundaries. But with the internet we really dont need to worry about geographic boundaries. My Email address is Gamblinbob@yahoo.com...if you are interested send an E-Mail with
" ATV CLUB " in the subject line. Hope to hear from many of you

Old 11-09-2003, 12:46 AM
Pro Rider
Default OKLAHOMA

This is the first time I have ever looked at this part of this site. I'm in Okc and I'd be interested in a club as well as a few of my buddies that I ride with from Okc to Southard. Let me know. We will be at Draper tomorrow.

Old 11-09-2003, 02:21 AM
Pro Rider
Default OKLAHOMA

okay Speedracer, Bearaf, Trailride

I agree and I am ready to start a club. It's not gonna be anything fancy, just a few guys who get together every now and then. Maybe a newsletter and a website or something like that. I have 5 or 6 other people that are interested as well. I guess the first, and most basic, thing to do would be to start off with a list. If you dont want to put your real name on line or give it to another person I certainly don't blame you (I dont plan on it). You can use the name you have on here or just your E-mail address or whatever. I talked this over with another guy that knows of some people interested in joining. Basically we came up with a name. It does NOT have any fancy, catchy name or acryonym. IT is just called CENTRAL OKLAHOMA ATV CLUB.

So if you want to join just send me Email from your preferred email address (It will be added to the list) to
COACATVCLUB@aol.com or Gamblinbob@yahoo.com. My name is Bob and I really do not know a lot about starting a full fledged club but I am pretty good at organizational tasks from previous work in my employment history. So I am going to give it a try. The worst thing that could happed would be that I would be a really really bad organizer/leader whatever and the club disband, but I think we should at least give it a try. I can be at Draper tomorrow as I live very close. I dont have time to ride but I would be mroe than happy to stop by and talk to you and exchange ideas and such.

If you want to meet out at Draper tomorrow (Sunday November 9), send me mail or post here saying when and where you want to meet out there.

Bob

Old 11-09-2003, 01:12 PM
Pro Rider
Default OKLAHOMA

Hey Bob, My name is Aaron and I'll be at Draper today around 1:00. My buddies bailed on the ride due to the weather, but I'll be there trying to work out the kinks on some work I just finished up on the atv. I will park at the first turn in by the big map. I have a purple dodge ram with an osu tag on the front. The atv is a yellow polaris sport.

Old 11-09-2003, 01:17 PM
Pro Rider
Default OKLAHOMA

Aaron,

Okay cool I think I know where you mean...If you are talking about the northernmost parking area. I will go check it out. Will look be there at 1:00 PM 1-1:15 or so will look for your truck...

Bob

Old 11-09-2003, 01:27 PM
Pro Rider
Default OKLAHOMA

I'll be around my truck then, hopefully I won't have my bike all taken apart!

Quick Reply: OKLAHOMA