Club News and Events Share information about ATV clubs, club activities and membership, ATV events, etc.

CENTRAL OKLAHOMA ATV CLUB

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2003, 10:23 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CENTRAL OKLAHOMA ATV CLUB

Well,

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Central Oklahoma ATV Club -

I would like to take this moment to thank each and every one of you for helping get this club off the ground. I hope that the new year brings many opportunities to ride and equally as many opportunities to meet and make new friends. I hope that this Holiday season finds each of you with a happy and joyous outlook on life in general and that you are looking forward to the good times we can have as a group in the future. So with that I say Happy Holidays to you and your families.

Merry Christmas,

EVERYBODY SING.....

Grandma got runned over by a Quad King
playing in the mud bog Sunday night...
Ever since the A-arm hit her forehead, the look on Grandma's face just ain't been right.

Bob "Hey ya gotta sing it to make it work" Bobman

Old 12-23-2003, 11:54 PM
Pro Rider

Merry Christmas to all! Going to go to Draper Friday if anyone is interested, Or somewhere, have...to..get..out...
Let me know if anyone is interested.

Aaron

Old 12-24-2003, 12:18 AM
Pro Rider

Sign me up for Friday!

As long as Bob isn't providing the entertainment.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

How is the weather supposed to be?

Old 12-24-2003, 12:23 AM
Pro Rider

Who cares about the weather!!

Old 12-24-2003, 12:25 AM
Pro Rider

Yeah, I just checked.....It's supposed to be 67!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 12-24-2003, 01:52 PM
Range Rover

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!

Old 12-27-2003, 04:39 AM
Weekend Warrior

Merry Christmas to every1! I know i'm not a member, but i have a question for yall since ur from Oklahoma. I am 16 and am planning on coming to Little Sahara for New Years and since I live in Texas I was wondering if you know of any places around that area to rent quads instead of hauling some up there. that would also give me a chance to test drive some quads i have been wanting to test out and considered purchasing. any help would be appreciated, i was also wondering what all it took for yall to organize this because I have also thought of starting my own club. thanx, Jared
************************************************** ******************************
92 Ford F150 Supercab
Homeade sand dragster w/ Chevy 454 or injected 632(switch out sometimes)
Quads:
02 Grizzly 660
85 Honda Big Bear
**Upcoming Project**Honda 250R 3-wheeler chassis that needs new guts!
Thinking about the new Yammie 450 or Troy Lee Predator (any suggestions?)

Old 12-27-2003, 12:22 PM
Trailblazer

Hey Guys, I've been hearing good things about the Central Oklahoma ATV Club. I am interested in joining and ready to ride! I ride an '04 Grizzly and enjoy trail riding more than anything, but I live by the South Canadian so I spend a lot of time riding the river too. Now that Christmas is over with, I'm ready to log some seat time. I sent an E-mail to the website and am ready to hear from somone. I also posted this message as a new topic by accident.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I'm new to this forum thing and still learning how to navigate.

Old 12-27-2003, 12:39 PM
Pro Rider

Blacksheep,

Glad to hear from you and know that you are interested in the club. The E-mail address that we use is COACATVCLUB@AOL.COM. I didnt get any new mail the last couple of days so I am glad you posted here. We are a newly formed club with about 20 members but we are steadily growing. Right now there has not been a whoole lot of activity because everyone has been busy with the holidays and family activites etc. but we will soon be doing more and more stuff. This forum is our primary means of communication but we do use E-mail as well. What E-mail address did you send mail to because I haven't gotten any new mail at the club address in a few days. Send me E-mail at CoacATVclub@aol.com and I will tell you all about the club and mail you more info. Again, glad to hear from you and hope you enjoy membership with us.

Bob

Old 12-27-2003, 01:02 PM
Trailblazer

Bobman, That was a quick reply! I used the E-mail Link from the website, but if you didn't get it, it may have something to do with the fact that I am technologically challenged.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] I'll try it again later. I'm looking forward to finding some new riding spots, and riding buddies. I also forwarded the link to your website to some guys I ride with, I think they'll be ready to go also. Thanks for the reply, later.

Quick Reply: CENTRAL OKLAHOMA ATV CLUB