Club News and Events Share information about ATV clubs, club activities and membership, ATV events, etc.

CENTRAL OKLAHOMA ATV CLUB

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2003, 11:14 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CENTRAL OKLAHOMA ATV CLUB

Aaron,

I know this weekend I will either be camping down in SE Oklahoma or will be quadless because I just hooked my trailer onto my uncle's truck and he is hauling the quad down for me so that he can let his wife ride his and he can take mine hunting.

My plans are to leave Friday night as soon as I get off work and ride all day saturday then come home saturday evening (leaving my quad for my uncle). So this weekend I will be "Quadless in OKC"

I really hope that we can all sit down face to face soon and meet in person. Seems like with Deer season and Thanksgiving and what not we are probably looking a week and a half to two weeks. But if anyone has any dates, places or ideas feel free to let me and everyone else know and we will try to find someway to get together.

Thanks for all of the input and interest,

Bob "We will pull it all together someday" Bobman

Old 11-24-2003, 07:56 PM
Pro Rider

hey guysjust stoping by to say have a good thanksgiving. and bob did ya go camping this weekend. would have been a nice day to ride saturday but i had the kiddies while the wife went shoping . so has anyone gave any thought where to meet ill leave it up to you guys in the city most of you are there anyway. well gatta workTRAILRIDE (BRENT)

Old 11-24-2003, 11:14 PM
Pro Rider

Trailride (Brent)

Yes I did camp this weekend and I rode all day Saturday. The weather was 79 degrees and you could not have asked for a better day in SE Oklahoma. I was going up one really steep riverbank and hit an exposed root, threw my front end up and I almost rolled over backwards but for some reason I just slid back down. The river was too high to cross anywhere except regular bridges but I got a lot of riding done since the river was too fast to fish. I had to rescue some jeepers who had a dead battery, rode back to my camp and got my power pack and jumped them, other than that it was a really uneventful weekend.

Bob "We had great weather now we must pay" Bobman

Old 11-25-2003, 11:37 PM
Pro Rider

It looks like most people are able to attend a meeting on Friday night, November 28, 2003 in Lexington Oklahoma. The meeting will be at a restaurant called "The Broken Spoke" located at 123 Broadway, Lexington OK. The meeting will start at 5:00 PM. This will give those who want to meet early and ride in the river ample time.

You can use Mapquest.com and type in the above address and it will give you very detailed driving instructions.

If you are interested in attending but need driving directions please feel free to E-Mail me at CoacATVclub@aol.com

If you want to meet earlier to ride in the river also let me know via E-mail at the above listed E-Mail address and I will give you directions on where to meet for that as well.

Bob

Old 11-26-2003, 09:37 PM
Pro Rider

Hey guys ill be there to ride at 2:30 i got my brother to go ill try to get more if i can.Brent

Old 11-28-2003, 12:34 AM
Pro Rider

Brent,

Glad to hear it, glad to hear that your brother will be joining us. The weather is supposed to be in the low 50's with a little bit of northerly wind. Sounds good enough to me, 40 is where I draw the line and say it is too cole (but someday when it is like 43 or 45 I will deny having ever typed this).

I look forward to seeing everyone at the ride and subsequent meeting...

Bob

Old 11-28-2003, 10:49 PM
Pro Rider

Hey guys:

I enjoyed meeting everyone at the meeting tonight. I'm sure we'll be getting together again in the near future, and discuss some serious business. If you remember anything that you wanted to discuss, email it to Bobman and we can hash it out on here.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again soon.

Keith

Old 12-02-2003, 06:52 PM
Pro Rider

Hey guy'shad a good ride friday hope to get together soon to ride.Brent

Old 12-02-2003, 10:07 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah Brent I hear ya,

I had a good time, we should do it again if the weather dont get too awful bad. Sad thing is everyone is on such differing schedules that it makes it hard to get a time that is good for everyone.

Bob

Old 12-03-2003, 12:41 AM
Pro Rider

I will probably be down there again on Saturday unless it rains (Not a fan of deep water crossing on a sport quad [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] ). In which case I will most likely go to Draper again. Regardless of temperature.

I went to Draper on Saturday and it was so nice out, there were 42,682 people out there.

Well...Maybe 42,681, but you get my point. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Best part about riding when it's cold, is that all the wimps stay home, and I have the trails all to myself.

See ya'll later.

-Mike

Quick Reply: CENTRAL OKLAHOMA ATV CLUB