Club News and Events Share information about ATV clubs, club activities and membership, ATV events, etc.

CENTRAL OKLAHOMA ATV CLUB

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2007, 10:54 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CENTRAL OKLAHOMA ATV CLUB

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Bobman

Hey Guys....

It's been a while since I've been on here...been even longer since I've ridden the quad but I plan to do more riding this year...the only down side is my days off are Tuesday & Wednesday. Where is this Big Red Park that everyone is speaking about?

I don't want any mud...I'm far too lazy to thoroughly clean the quad. I just want some easy riding on gentle rolling hills and trails and things like that.

Jason & Brent....

We need to meet up at Firelake some night and get drunk....ya'll down for that?

Andy B...

I need to meet you at BWW in Moore sometime for the same...you down for that?

Mikey N...

I need to meet you at BWW in Oklahoma City sometime for the same...you down for that?

Bob "I change my oil every 25,000 miles wheter it needs it or not" Bobman</end quote></div>

Sorry Bob...No can do.

Now that I'm a f'n SUPERSTAR, I can't hang out with you little people.

That's right...Our movie is out, I rented it from Blockbuster last night. You can only see one of our faces (thank God it's not mine) and they didn't use 1/10th of the film they shot...But WE ARE IN THE CREDITS BABY!

/off to make his IMDB page
//It's a horrible movie
///ALIENS????

Old 06-05-2007, 02:32 AM
Pro Rider

Hey Guys, I need some parts and I could use your help.

I remember someone mentioning something about an ATV "junk yard" near OKC that deals in used parts, but I can't remember the name. Any of you guys know who I'm talking about. I think I remember it being called by somebody's first name like Rusty's or Dave's or something like that, but I'm not really sure.

And just in case some of you guys have access to some extra parts lying around, I need the following;

a) Left rear CV joint for an ' 05 Artic Cat 400
b) A Pull Start Recoil mechanism for an '05 Yamaha Kodiak 450 (4x4)
c) Rear taillight for the Kodiak
d) Right side foot rest for the Kodiak
e) And possibly a front fender and rack for the Arctic Cat

I'd appreciate your help in finding the place I mentioned. Getting the CV joint for the Artic Cat by this weekend is crucial. I know used parts aren't as good as new, but I'll be in OKC on Friday and could pick it up and install it myself. I doubt that any of the local shops could have it ready by then and we're planning on riding saturday, which brings me to another topic.

If the South Canadian is down by then, we're planning on riding it from Hwy 99 south of Seminole. If it's still up, we're going to ride at Big Red's south of Tecumseh. If any of you guys wanna join us, you're more than welcome to come.

Ronnie,
Are people still allowed to park on the north side of the bridge on Hwy 99 ??

James "will work for ATV parts" Hale

Old 06-05-2007, 04:26 PM
Pro Rider

So Mr. N....

Can I have your autograph and buy you a beer???

Bob "Too fat to be in the movie" Bobman

Old 06-05-2007, 06:46 PM
Pro Rider

I saw the film...Wow....I saw Mikey and I saw my Quad.

Old 06-05-2007, 09:36 PM
Pro Rider

Told you man.

SUPERSTAR!

Old 06-06-2007, 10:27 PM
Pro Rider

1. what is the title of the movie??

2. looks like a few of us are riding at the river at 23rd street around noon on sunday.

3. there is gonna be a pretty kick azz air show at tinker this weekend that is FREE. Looks like there is gonna be over 80 aircraft both new and old on display and flying along with the blue angles, vendors, and a kids area....oh yea there is gonna be beer also.

Old 06-06-2007, 11:39 PM
Pro Rider

The movie is called The Hunt.

And off the top of my head, those of us in the credits are: Aaron, Dakota, Me, Matthew, and Matthew.

Old 06-08-2007, 09:04 AM
Pro Rider

James,
I just got home from a week of riding in northern Missouri. Those guys up north of Kansas City know how to put on a ride. Poker run and all. There will be video out in a day or two. Some really funny sh*t. I got to name a creek since I conquered it first, both north and south bound. It now is called "Grizzly Creek".

The south canadian river is not down enough to ride or at least it didn't look like it when I crossed it last night about 7:00pm. The river is about 3/4 across the basin and is on the north side. Want to drown one?????? Deep and swift on the north side.

Ronnie

Old 06-09-2007, 02:17 AM
Pro Rider

I posted a response earlier, but it somehow got lost in cyberspace. Anyway, since the river is up, I guess we'll be riding at Big Red's saturday at about 11:00 am if'n anyone wants to come join us. We're going to cook out later in the day. And, we're bringing the wives and kids, so if anyone else want to bring theirs they'll have someone to hang out with.

Ronnie,
I guess it took a South Canadian experienced Okie to show them Mizzou boys how to ride. Good job!!

James

Old 06-16-2007, 12:38 AM
Trailblazer

can someone help me out please. my son who is 7 wants to race his trx90 but i cant find any races scheduled in ok. i need a web site or something. thanks

Quick Reply: CENTRAL OKLAHOMA ATV CLUB