Club News and Events Share information about ATV clubs, club activities and membership, ATV events, etc.

ATV Jamboree in April-OK, AR, MO

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2005, 12:30 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATV Jamboree in April-OK, AR, MO

Dewayne with Bunker Extreme wanted the Rebel Outlaws to help get out the word that there is an ATV Jamboree at his place of business in April. Bunker Extreme is located on Highway 60 near Wyandotte, OK. The event will be a 3 day event on April 15, 16, and 17.

Bunker Extreme is the main promoter of the event with Neosho Powersports being a supporting sponsor. For any information on the event or directions, call 918-666-3411 and ask for Dewayne.

Come out and have some fun!

Old 03-13-2005, 07:18 AM
Pro Rider

Bunker Extreme???

Sounds like some group from Idaho that would be placed on several watch lists..hahaha

In all seriousness...

Tell us more about it please...

Is there a link you can post?

Old 03-15-2005, 12:15 AM
Pro Rider

Dewayne's webmaster is working on a page for the Jamboree...he said as soon as he gets it he will email it to the Rebel Outlaws. We'll post it as soon as we get it.

Hope you all are thinking of going. I know there are several other ATV Forum people who read it after I posted it and they are sure interested in the event. Some are already planning to show up. It should be a great event and a lot of fun.

We'll keep ya posted...

Dawn and the Rebel Outlaws

P.S. You all have a nice website!

Old 03-16-2005, 11:47 PM
Pro Rider

Hey guys...and Dawn of course...

I got mail from a local guy who has created a new site for OK ATV'ers. It is still under construction but it will be excellent once it is completed.

The site is

www.atvoklahoma.net

Check it out....

Dawn,

Brent is our ride coordinator for COAC, you should talk to him about scheduling for any place we ride (or attend). I don't want to plaster his E-mail out here in public but his ATVCONNECTION Forums name is "Trailride" and you can PM him there if you like or if you want to E-mail him, the "Ride Schedule" page on our site has a link to his E-Mail.

Old 03-17-2005, 12:29 PM
Pro Rider

Here's the link for the ATV Jamboree...just click on the event part and a flyer will come up.

http://www.dday4x4.com/

Notice the Rebel Outlaw link below it too! Thanks Bunker Exteme!!

Dawn and the Rebel Outlaws

Old 03-18-2005, 12:14 AM
Weekend Warrior

Found this on another forum about the event...what's the deal with this guy trashing it? I know when ridign in an area a person can always see someone drinking so it's not a new thing. If this place doesn't care if riders drink, than why should he?

From NWAATVRC forum: President's post

What is your opinion as to you are going to a "ATV Event" and you see that the place has a onsite Bar & Grill? ?? I personally don't like the fact that you , your wife & kids are heading down a trail & here comes a rider that has "had a few" coming at you & yours. What do you think? ? ? I don't like after it has been mentioned about it being a "Family Event".....

What's your opinion....

He wants your opinioons...so give them...

Old 03-18-2005, 10:46 AM
Range Rover

Old 03-18-2005, 12:05 PM
Range Rover

hey marty after i was contacted by tamara i did some calling and of course i had to prove you wrong once again dewayne and josh both said that there has never been any discussion of it being alchol free you were the only one that wanted it that way.

oh yea found out to you are only WORKING THE RODEO EVENTS not sponsoring the competion so theres another thing you tried to blow up kinda like your membership list

tamara pointed something out to me how come you didnt start collecting membership fees till august of 2004 but you have member showing they joined in feb of 2004
hmmmm... another b.s. factor i guess so

thanks for your time
tyler

Old 03-18-2005, 12:23 PM
Weekend Warrior

Mr. Tyler, Do you have a job? Must not. Always bashing other people. You guys need to get a life. I 2 would like to attend the ATV Jamboree. But prior Job commintment, will be in Atlanta,,Job related. Looks like it will be a good time. I too believe it needs to be Alcohol free event. I would not want my 7 yr old to have a run in with someone that is Alcohol impared.

Old 03-18-2005, 01:09 PM
Weekend Warrior

Once again we have STUPID I guess some people were just born that way where they only read what they want NO LIQUOR TILL AFTER THE EVENTS ARE OVER AND NO NIGHT RIDING READ PEOPLE YOU TALK ABOUT US BASHING ON PEOPLE WELL IF YOUR SO GREAT THEN WHY DO YOU EVEN GET ON HERE AND TAKE THE TIME TO OPEN YOUR MOUTH?????????

Quick Reply: ATV Jamboree in April-OK, AR, MO