Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

Lost 6-pak cooler at pismo - who picked it up?

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2003, 09:37 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lost 6-pak cooler at pismo - who picked it up?

Hey thanks for the 6 pack rack...lol

Old 08-08-2003, 10:02 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 85Rrider
A keg Rack... Now thats a good one. I wonder if they make em' for a 250R... Pony Keg rack would be fine... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Pony keg? Sissy!

I just duct tape a keg to my back and spray paint Camelback on it. You can't miss me at Glamis. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Seriously, I have an 85 ATC250R also. A pony keg rack sure would get everyones attention at the dunes. But if you thought it was a wheelie machine before..............Watch Out!

Old 08-13-2003, 05:10 PM
Pro Rider

one time i found a coller in the middle of the dunes with a cold six pack of bud light.i drank it all to my self and left it there, thanks for the free buzz. i would have kept the cooler but i allready had one with me i threw away the cans though

Old 08-18-2003, 11:35 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

85rider what was in the cooler??? i think my friend may of found it when he went there that last july weekend he always goes

Old 08-18-2003, 11:46 PM
HA2
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Trx440
A keg Rack... Now thats a good one. I wonder if they make em' for a 250R... Pony Keg rack would be fine... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Pony keg? Sissy!

I just duct tape a keg to my back and spray paint Camelback on it. You can't miss me at Glamis. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Seriously, I have an 85 ATC250R also. A pony keg rack sure would get everyones attention at the dunes. But if you thought it was a wheelie machine before..............Watch Out!
hahaha. will put it on the front and then everyone will be even. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-18-2003, 11:47 PM
HA2
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i want to know how many people u see forget to tie down their coolers and go drag racing and end up leaving it in the middle of the course.

Old 07-14-2004, 09:15 PM
Range Rover

Its funny - I bought a new cooler and made another trek to pismo this June...

I let my brother ride the bike (You know whats coming next..) He's gone for about 15 minutes..

My poor 250R comes back with a broken headlight, the metal headlight protector is bent to $hit, rear fender is half gone, front fender is cracked all the way thru, helmet visor is broken off, and the footpeg is even bent! And guess what else - no damn COOLER!!

I was so pissed - of course after I laughed hysterically because he didn't have a freakin scratch! Damn riding gear!

Now I have to buy another cooler - as well as $600 in parts at rocky mountain... Geez!! Maybe I wasn't meant to drink on the dunes [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-14-2004, 09:30 PM
Pro Rider

thats a great story ...

Old 07-15-2004, 12:43 AM
Pro Rider

Its funny - I bought a new cooler and made another trek to pismo this June...

I let my brother ride the bike (You know whats coming next..) He's gone for about 15 minutes..

My poor 250R comes back with a broken headlight, the metal headlight protector is bent to $hit, rear fender is half gone, front fender is cracked all the way thru, helmet visor is broken off, and the footpeg is even bent! And guess what else - no damn COOLER!!

I was so pissed - of course after I laughed hysterically because he didn't have a freakin scratch! Damn riding gear!

Now I have to buy another cooler - as well as $600 in parts at rocky mountain... Geez!! Maybe I wasn't meant to drink on the dunes [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Sorry to here about your mishap. I still have your last cooler. I'll take it with me to Glamis on Thanksgiving and give it back

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-15-2004, 12:51 AM
Royalty Rider

LMAO! I remember seeing this thread last summer and was wondering who was digging it back up! Guess its just not meant to be....damn that sucks!

Quick Reply: Lost 6-pak cooler at pismo - who picked it up?