Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

stock banshee what should i do

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2003, 05:58 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default stock banshee what should i do

First off don't waste your money on a boost bottle. I did and all it does is take up more space. Pipes and filters will make more of a difference than anything to start. after you will have to get into the motor to see big changes. but those two things will make big difference. also if you are keeping the stock carbs get the rev limiters off.

Old 08-07-2003, 08:04 PM
Pro Rider

WyoDuner I know people who swear by boost bottles and people who think there pos. Well in my experiance they helped but not much. There a unnessisary mod but could help. Its a gamble if they would help or not

Old 08-12-2003, 09:10 PM
Pro Rider

first you go to mexico,then you buy a bag of m-80s, then lite one off and drop it in the gas tank,then run. next you shoul go buy a honda and then go from there.

Old 08-17-2003, 02:39 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: bansheeesmoker
first you go to mexico,then you buy a bag of m-80s, then lite one off and drop it in the gas tank,then run. next you shoul go buy a honda and then go from there.
Yeah OK and then buy what a 400ex? LOL!

Old 08-17-2003, 04:26 PM
Pro Rider

That newbie bansheesmoker is all about goin' around trashin' anything that's not a Honda...get a life pinhead![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 08-17-2003, 04:46 PM
Pro Rider

I think part of the problem is that bansheesmoker seems to think just because he has a Frankestien 250r with a cr500 motor stoughed in it, that he can take all of us banshee riders. Bansheesmoker I have a few friends that would like to see you put that bike up against some of their stroker banshee's on alcohol if you really think its that fast.

Old 08-17-2003, 07:26 PM
Pro Rider

get the fmf sst pipes and silencers, and a k&n power kit and some paddles........it will fly.......gear up a little 2 to keep the front end down

Old 09-04-2003, 05:29 PM
Pro Rider

your just mad because you ride a paper- weight for a quad, plus i would love to roost your buddies, how long do you think they would try keep up with me through the dunes with out running out of fuel, bout 5 inches,+ if i ran meth and nos, i wont go there lol. i love talking the shiz, dont get me wrong i love everone that rides, and i know there are bikes faster than mine, but not very practical. i have more fun stiring peaple up than talking about boring tech ?

Old 09-17-2003, 05:52 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Get a decent set of pipes. Mill your stock head -.040. Filters, advance your timing, shave your flywheel and you will notice a huge difference.

Banshee Smoker. I got a dune bike that show your rattle trap cr 500 whats up. First well ride to China wall, then to Gecko, and finally well hit oldsmobile hill . Ill then proceed to put te smackdown on yo azz.

Halloween? Pre Thanksgiving? Thanksgiving? New Years. Off weekend?

RoostKing...

Old 09-19-2003, 03:37 AM
Trailblazer

Skip the coolhead and get a Trinity stage 4 head. About the same money but the Trinity head redirects the water flow down around the pistons. Coolhead just swirls it around the top. I learned this after I bought my coolhead. Get Toomey T5 pipes, scrap the airbox and use K&N pod filters.

Quick Reply: stock banshee what should i do