Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

3rd annual Dunetopia group ride...Whos going???!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2005, 02:13 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3rd annual Dunetopia group ride...Whos going???!!

Originally posted by: 2fun
Originally posted by: Sandgod
Originally posted by: 2funWe will be there June 13th-17th.Sand Hills resort.Is THIS the week that most will be there??
I got a group of Cannondalers going the 14th-17th. There will be other brands as well, Athena 434, Yoshi 450z ect... We will be in the BLM overnight parking...
Hey bro! I wanna hook up for at least one ride with you guys!I have been wanting to hook up with you for a few years now!E-mail me so we can keep in touch! Like I said, we'll be in the Sand Hills resort the entire 5 days (Mon-Fri) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Just look for us. Cannondales stick out like a sore thumb. Speaking of sore my wrist will be coming out of a cast the week before so my riding will be slow and limited. No jumping for me..

Old 05-30-2005, 02:43 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 2fun
Originally posted by: 2funWe will be there June 13th-17th.Sand Hills resort.Is THIS the week that most will be there??
I got a group of Cannondalers going the 14th-17th. There will be other brands as well, Athena 434, Yoshi 450z ect... We will be in the BLM overnight parking...
Hey bro! I wanna hook up for at least one ride with you guys!I have been wanting to hook up with you for a few years now!E-mail me so we can keep in touch! Like I said, we'll be in the Sand Hills resort the entire 5 days (Mon-Fri) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Just look for us. Cannondales stick out like a sore thumb. Speaking of sore my wrist will be coming out of a cast the week before so my riding will be slow and limited. No jumping for me..

just look for you!! LOL!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I'll see if we spot you.
St. Anthony is pretty huge! (30 miles long or so??)

Perhaps we will see you at one of the big hills like Choke, or Devils dune. (those are the places we like to do our sidehilling) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

BTW, how many C-Dales are we talking??

Old 05-30-2005, 05:22 PM
Pro Rider

I know how you feel Sandgod I just got back and tweaked my left wrist (yet again) trying to outjump the young guys. Well mine's not broken just sore and the last day I couldn't jump much. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Helped a gal who appeared to have broken her wrist yesterday too at thunder, took a tumble and her Z went over her.

Old 05-30-2005, 07:56 PM
Pro Rider

A dozen or so Dales.. Shady you coming the same week as us?? Wait till you see how an Ahtena 434 and the Yoshi 450 run. Faster then the YFZ's and the comfort to boot...

Old 05-30-2005, 09:22 PM
Pro Rider

I'm planning on being there. Valerie's talking about some softball tournament that weekend in Missoula but I think she can do that herself! I'm duning babe!

(yeah I talk a big game....)

Really looking forward to seeing them Super Z's your bro has.

Old 06-11-2005, 11:04 PM
Weekend Warrior

count me as one I'll be there fri and sat.