Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

Dunes in Washington

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2005, 01:45 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dunes in Washington

Originally posted by: Topper
Paddles or no paddles?
You can do either.......I run my dirt tires cause there's a lot of silty/packed dirt in between dunes and the dunes aren't that big that u'd need paddles.....
I just like keeping my paddles in good shape for when I really need them and IMO Moses is not when I really need them..... JMHO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-27-2005, 01:54 PM
Pro Rider

We just might need to take this trip...... I'll keep you posted. Are you camping out there?

Old 12-27-2005, 01:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Are you camping out there?
Dunno yet.......Depends on various factors, I will FOR SURE be making a day trip.....Hope to meet/see ya their.

Old 12-28-2005, 09:20 PM
Pro Rider

It doesn't look like were going to make it. The weather calls for rain, rain, and you guessed it, more rain! Grrrrrrrrrrrr I decided to take tomorrow off (Suppose to get a one day window of no rian tomorrow) my son and I are going to go to Juniper Forest and tear it up. THANKS for the invite! Stay dry.....

Old 12-29-2005, 01:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

It doesn't look like were going to make it. The weather calls for rain, rain, and you guessed it, more rain! Grrrrrrrrrrrr I decided to take tomorrow off (Suppose to get a one day window of no rian tomorrow) my son and I are going to go to Juniper Forest and tear it up. THANKS for the invite! Stay dry.....
Ya I think this ride might not happen. The weather in the moutains is getting worse and their's a 40% chance of rain @ Moses.......Watch for other rides going your way........

Have fun riding today......Later

Old 12-29-2005, 09:06 PM
Pro Rider

We had a GREAT time at Juniper today. It was sunny in the low 50's with hardly no one around..... Only problem was the puddles. It has rained so much here that in between every whoop was a small lake. My sone liked it though.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-04-2006, 12:36 PM
GRB
Weekend Warrior

How do you get to the Juniper sand dune riding area from Pasco?

Old 01-05-2006, 07:04 PM
Weekend Warrior

OH MY GOODNESS!! There are actually people in Washington? Everywhere I go there are no people on this side of the country!! I am excited now. Sorry this has nothing to do with the topic but I just thought I'd throw that in there!

Old 01-05-2006, 07:23 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah, but I'm on the east side........ [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 01-05-2006, 07:36 PM
Weekend Warrior

Damn it! I finally get the right state and still there is a million mile gap. Owell I guess. So, here's a question for everyone (sorry I can't post a new thread yet) - I am looking to get a quad within the next couple months. I used to be really into it but then my step dad sold all our quads (a**hole!) so I haven't ridden in a few years. Now that I am old enough to buy my own I am contemplating either Raptor 660, yfz250, or honda trx 400ex. I am a chick so reverse and auto start are the most practical for me (especially since I haven't ridden in a while). I LOVE to race and go fast but I don't know jack about fixing them so I will need something reliable as well. Any thoughts?

Quick Reply: Dunes in Washington